• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rumor - Canes Adding Tarasenko

Apparently Waddell said today that the Aho extension is close and that they are working on Skjei, he was asked about Pesce and kind of deflected.

After adding Tarasenko I think we may see Pesce moved (probably for prospects and picks) and then we’ll see the TDA trade go through.

Bunting - Aho - Tarasenko

Svechnikov - Kotkaniemi - Necas

Teravainen - Staal - Fast

Noesen - Martinook - Jarvis

Drury

Slavin - Burns

Orlov - Chatfield

Skjei - DeAngelo

Coghlan

Andersen

Raanta

Kochetkov

6 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Apparently Waddell said today that the Aho extension is close and that they are working on Skjei, he was asked about Pesce and kind of deflected.

After adding Tarasenko I think we may see Pesce moved (probably for prospects and picks) and then we’ll see the TDA trade go through.

Drury

Slavin - Burns

Orlov - Chatfield

Skjei - DeAngelo

Coghlan

Andersen

Raanta

Kochetkov

Aho is gonna be 8 years and close to 80m dollars. 

• Pie 1

33 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Drury

Slavin - Burns

Orlov - Chatfield

Skjei - DeAngelo

Coghlan

Andersen

Raanta

Kochetkov

Not gonna lie. That lineup is giving me a little bit of a sports boner. Orlov and Chatty…. Look Out!  Everyone stays healthy the Canes are gonna be fun to watch. 

• Pie 1

I’d honestly consider canceling the TDA deal now.

If Tank signed for $5M then we’re out of cap space.

Maybe it would suck to lose Pesce for nothing but a defensive unit of Slavin - Burns, Orlov - Pesce, Skjei- Chatfield would be worth it as that defensive unit with our forwards would be good enough to win the cup.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1

4 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I’d honestly consider canceling the TDA deal now.

If Tank signed for $5M then we’re out of cap space.

Maybe it would suck to lose Pesce for nothing but a defensive unit of Slavin - Burns, Orlov - Pesce, Skjei- Chatfield would be worth it as that defensive unit with our forwards would be good enough to win the cup.

What if they traded Drury and Pesce for EK. I've heard that SJ is willing to go over 20% now on retention. (Been the hold up on ek deals) 35% or so now, add a second team at 20% and give up some picks and prospects.  Canes have had this Tank deal on the table since day 1.