• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So, who's still pissed off about that pass interference call?

the butch

This is the kind of thing that eats at me. Probably the worst call of the game after a missed field goal, and it gave NE their first points. GAME CHANGER. Thanks to the refs NE scored 7 points. Here's the kicker, no one seems to talk about it. It was a horrible call. Yet, they're the Patriots and no one cares how they score, as long as they score. It was a bad call, resulted in points, evened the game before half, and set the tone for the rest of the game. The refs were going to do what they could to help the Partiots out, and they did.

yea it was face guarding by him not turning his head but he wasn't really sheilding the WR from seeing the ball. I think the call should not have been made. The second penelty on that drive was pretty bad too. They called holding on Marshall i think right at the goaline. Two reasons that call shouldn't of been made is it was within 5yds so the contact wa allowed and second it was the biggest ticky tack call I've seen. Yes for a split second Marshall had a handfull of jersey, but it didn't disrupt the route or do anything that a push or jam wouldn't have done.

yea it was face guarding by him not turning his head but he wasn't really sheilding the WR from seeing the ball. I think the call should not have been made. The second penelty on that drive was pretty bad too. They called holding on Marshall i think right at the goaline. Two reasons that call shouldn't of been made is it was within 5yds so the contact wa allowed and second it was the biggest ticky tack call I've seen. Yes for a split second Marshall had a handfull of jersey, but it didn't disrupt the route or do anything that a push or jam wouldn't have done.

Munnerlyn not Marshall.

The calls were bullcrap. But as Panther fans we are used to the cheating.

Archived