• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Tony Pike, Sign Mike Vick

SmAsHmoUTh!!!

Didn't the Panthers cut a player a couple of years ago for lying to a cop? So why would JR really think about bringing a

CONVICTED FELON onto his team??????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

hmmmmmmm...........??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What the worse that can happen

He plays well and we have to give him the "undying love" and affection we gave to Delhomme for 7 years. Scot and the others are more afraid of Vick being successful here and making plays for us than they are him falling flat on his face. The thought of having to recognize and acknowledge a QB that looks and plays like him doing good for Carolina is just too much bear. They'd rather lose.

Let Tony Pike be back up for a couple of years and mature as a quarterback. And why not sign Mike Vick, duel threat quarterback and he'll bring some excitement back to the team and the city. GET IT DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YES YES YES !!!!!!!!! Thank you

Someone who think we should draft Tony Pike just like me !!!

but we need a change HC !!!!

He plays well and we have to give him the "undying love" and affection we gave to Delhomme for 7 years. Scot and the others are more afraid of Vick being successful here and making plays for us than they are him falling flat on his face. The thought of having to recognize and acknowledge a QB that looks and plays like him doing good for Carolina is just too much bear. They'd rather lose.

Tell me, is this stuff just an act or are you really this stupid?

Nobody gives a flying rat's ass what he "looks like" (i.e. what color he is). We care that he has lousy character and subpar passing skills.

I don't want Kyle Boller either, and it has nothing to do with his being white.

Tell me, is this stuff just an act or are you really this stupid?

Nobody gives a flying rat's ass what he "looks like" (i.e. what color he is). We care that he has lousy character and subpar passing skills.

I don't want Kyle Boller either, and it has nothing to do with his being white.

Mr Scot--

You really need to start spending more time in The Lounge. You'll live longer...

Just what has Vick done this year that makes anyone think he can be a relevant player every down? Same dead arm, not accurate and too quick to run.

are u high sir???? do forget the commercial where vick throws the ball out of the stadium?(that wasnt real tho) the point is throwing power isnt a issue here. its the one reason vick haters havent been able to put him at rb or wr. its his acc. that is the issue. vick is alot of things but i promise theres not 5 qbs in the league with a "stronger" arm than vick. vick has seen at most what 25 snaps this season and has almost more tds than jake and more than moore whos started 2 games. the reason u dont see him lighting it up as u state is because it disrupts the offense. if u have 2 qbs u dont have one. u dont become the nfls highest paid qb(was before arrest)without being talented.

BOTTOM LINE: vick could come down here and flame out. but we ve seen worst this season and he is prob better than most options out there this season. at his age he's prob just a stop gap but isnt that what were looking for until we groom the future franchise qb?

Archived