• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How to watch or listen to the Carolina Panthers 2023 preseason game against the New York Giants

ladypanther

The question always comes up.

The game kicks off from MetLife Stadium at 7 p.m. on Queen City News, Charlotte’s FOX affiliate. Panthers legend Steve Smith Sr. will serve as the color analyst and be joined by play-by-play announcer Taylor Zarzour and sideline reporter Carla Gebhart. Friday’s game will also be televised on NFL Network outside the Charlotte region.

The Panthers Radio Network will broadcast Friday’s game live on 99.7 FM The Fox in Charlotte. Other regional affiliates that will carry the game can be found at panthers.com/news/television_radio, and fans can also listen to the radio broadcast online at panthers.com/audio. Former Panthers players Jake Delhomme and Luke Kuechly will be on the radio call, along with Anish Shroff, Kristen Balboni, and Jim Szoke.

Read more at: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article278371514.html#storylink=cpy

Edited by ladypanther
  • Pie 6

Hot damn! I thought I had seen earlier that this was only on the nfl network and I'd have to go to a bar to watch. Nothing against bars for music or raisin hell, but I prefer football on my couch! Plus the beers are cheaper and I'm guaranteed to get lucky with the waitress as long as I did laundry and vacuumed this afternoon!

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3
  • The D 2

2 hours ago, shaqattaq said:

Hot damn! I thought I had seen earlier that this was only on the nfl network and I'd have to go to a bar to watch. Nothing against bars for music or raisin hell, but I prefer football on my couch! Plus the beers are cheaper and I'm guaranteed to get lucky with the waitress as long as I did laundry and vacuumed this afternoon!

Those waitresses have more influence than Fitty. 

20 hours ago, Panther'sBigD said:

What service do you have? DirectTV has some BS message about the pissing contest they’re having with Nexstar over pricing, so they’ve got a message saying they won’t show it. I’m about to switch carriers. 

Who does DirecTV think they are. They had to do some workaround deal with the NFL to keep Sunday Ticket for restaurants. That'll be short-lived once restaurants cut the cord. They don't need to be getting in pissing contests with anyone. Are they still losing nearly a million subscribers every month?