• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

a message to The Panthers, David Tepper, and all of you "it's just preseason" "fans" on here

GOAT

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Let me guess, you also settle for mediocracy in ever other facet of your life too?

Nah 😄

I'm a big fan of maturity though, and that isn't what's being shown here.

Ditto patience. Football season is a marathon, not a sprint.

Preseason is basically stretching and warming up before you run.

• Pie 6

6 minutes ago, GOAT said:

the personal attacks on me vs attacking this shitty franchise, coaches, players, etc says a lot about you.

I don’t know you personally my guy. I’m responding to the novella you just wrote about some scrimmages

I can’t believe they charge people to watch teams practice for real games but now I see why. There must be enough fans like you who don’t see a difference.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Nah 😄

And we have brand new shoes, brand new clothes and a brand new course to run.  We have to break all of that in and its going to take time.

• Pie 3

24 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I rarely drink these days, but I had to run to the liquor store and purchase two bottles of liquor just to stomach watching the second half of that shitshow yesterday. I am now hungover, reading the Huddle, trying to process how I feel about this team, and I feel the need to rant about over a dozen things. This is a fan forum, so if you're already trying to think of a gif to post or a funny one liner like "lol dude it's preseason" "lol dude go touch grass", you can go fug yourself.

If you are making a massive ordeal about preseason to the point its driven you to drink, you absolutely need to touch grass and realize this is just preseason. You are talking about getting riled up over the second half of a doesn't count football game where there are no starters playing. 

I have been watching the Panthers for quite some time now. I've sat through a lot of bullshit. I'm honestly sick of it.

I'm sick of the mediocracy, I'm sick of settling, I'm sick of getting embarrassed, I'm sick of watching bad football.

Then don't watch preseason football lol. Especially when all the starters are out. Preseason football teaches you Blake Bortles and Zach Wilsons are lighting it up and then it doesn't translate to the real games. 

This team looks completely flat, no energy, no discipline, no preparation, no heart, nothing.

Bad penalties, bad play calling, horrible fundamentals, inexcusable mistakes and missed opportunities all across the board.

Are you looking for elite playcalling when the games dont count and the season starts soon?

These motherfuggers get paid more than anyone on here will ever make in a life time and they absolutely BLOW at their jobs.

These motherfuggers get paid to play a game that children play on TV and they somehow get a pass year of after fugging year for playing shitty / coaching shitty.

These motherfuggers eat, sleep, and breathe this game, they practice all year, their whole lives, and they just still cannot get it right.

Because maybe they get paid to be entertainers? And the NFL entertains a lot of people so there is a lot of money to go around? About the second half of this trainwreck quote... maybe thats because playing NFL football isn't easy? You type here more than these guys practice and you still have "takes" like this.

We as fans wait months to see the team we root for take the field and show some heart, make plays, win games.

We as fans work all day, some of us in grueling jobs, long hours, travel, etc - and we sit down to watch some football to relax and enjoy downtime.

We as fans buy merch, buy tickets, show up to events, encourage these guys.

Ahh yes. This post is very encouraging. 

and this is what we get? Every single fugging year? No matter the coach? No matter the GM? No matter the players? Just complete dogshit every single season? Year after fugging year?

This is equivalent to being a diehard fan of a band, buying their merch, buying their concert tickets, etc and then having them drop an album that sounds like someone jack hammering a cat. Or going to their concert only to watch them trying to play their instruments with a fugging dildo. 

No, this isn't what we get every single year. We have been to the super bowl before. Not every year is the same. 

It is absolute insanity. It is an absolute joke bro. Like what in gods green earth are you guys doing at practice? What are you doing in meetings? What tape are you watching?

How do we string together a group of the worst coaches and worst players, year after year? How does that even happen with out trying?

We don't. 

Why is our social media team posting a picture of the definition of preseason after a game? Do you know how embarrassing that is? Do you know how cringe and stupid all of their content is? Get off the fugging phones and stop trying to be hip. Stop trying to save face because you have a shitty ass product and you think being funny or "cool" on social media will mask that.

All this rah rah crap, all these interviews, skits, "this or that", stupid ass social media trends, cut that shid out and start fugging focusing on not being complete horseshit on the field.

Do you not understand how different departments at different companies work?

Players laughing and shid on the sidelines, "oh har har har I still get my game check and then get to go home and play as myself in madden then wake up and dick around at practice tomorrow har har har". Motherfuggers never worked a god damn day in their lives, they don't know shid about adversity, they don't know shid about hard work, discipline, effort, heart. These motherfuggers just out here running around playing a game half ass and collecting money. These coaches are all just failed players that can't give up the glory of being on the field and are out there trying to act like they fugging know anything. 

You are making a lot of assumptions here. Mostly inaccurate. Mostly laughable. 

"IT'S JUST PRE-SEASON LOL"

"IT'S JUST WEEK ONE LOL"

"IT'S ONLY THEIR FIRST YEAR TOGETHER LOL"

"IT'S ONLY A GAME LOL"

fug outta here. Why even watch then? Why even go to a concert where they're playing instruments with dildos? What is the fugging point?

Yeah so... none of those quotes are inaccurate. Why watch the games? Because I am a fan and I enjoy watching football even though its not a real game? I also watch college football and the AFL and the XFL when they are on tv? Why are you so focused on people playing with dildos? This is super unhinged of you.  

This franchise absolutely sucks man. Tepper has ruined this shid. I really wish I didn't like watching the Panthers, I truly don't even know why I do.

We have never had back to back winning seasons in our history. Tepper has been around for a very small part of that. He hasn't ruined anything. He has extended our stay in mediocrity for the time being. Richardson is the only guy in football as far as I can recall to own a team for 20 years and never get back to back winning seasons. 

I would do anything to take this team over and actually show these motherfuggers what it means to work hard, have some fugging heart, give a damn, make plays, make an impact.

I wait all god damn year for this shid and here we go again. Every week until February we're going to watch these idiots "coach" this "team and draw up dogshit plays for them to butcher if they even get the snap off before committing a penalty.

Ahh all of these players who never worked hard a day in their lives and coasted all through high school, college, and into the NFL. Bryce Young has never faced adversity and gone undefeated in every game he has played. Bryce Young has no heart. Bryce Young can't make plays. Bryce Young can't make an impact. 

"LOL LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS"

"LOL DUDE DON'T EXPECT THEM TO MAKE A GOOD ALBUM"

LOL LOL LOL GIF GIF GIF

says a lot about you as a human if that's how you live life. If your passions are that weak, if you are that quick and easy to settle.

Going to pull a muscle with all this stretching you are doing.

I can honestly rant about this shid all day so if you want smoke please go head and quote me.

David Tepper, Reich, players, I want all the smoke. Social media team, come at me with that softshit.

"Give me attention" is how this reads. 

I am spending the rest of my morning writing to the front office and DMing every single person with a social media account that works for or plays for this team to make them aware of our disappointment.

I may speak for some of you already and for those that don't agree, I am going to speak for you any ways.

Ahh, speaking on behalf of other people and spending your time harassing folks on social media. I have been waiting to be part of a franchise fandom where we spam DM all the players on a team to talk about our feelings.

Because? Because this is absolute DOGSHIT DILDOS.

My man loves him some dildos. Maybe if you used yours you could have relaxed before you went off this deep end. Or maybe drink less. This entire thread is cringey and you aren't normally like this. 

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Reasonable take.  This year was all about progression.  Having unreal expectations and then bitching about it is completely on you.  A satisfactory year in 2023 is not about wins and losses its about implementing and improving on defensive and offensive schemes and improvement by our young players

Season one of a rebuild, even one with skilled people doing the building, is about laying the foundation.

Wins are gravy.

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Nah 😄

we know you're super mature bud, like super mature. that's great.

when does the marathon end? how long has this marathon been going for exactly?

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

2 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

I can't even imagine being so emotionally unstable, especially over a preseason game, to be driven to drink.

Get a grip. 

I rarely drink, and I drank on a friday while watching my second football game of the season after a long ass day at work. 

sue me with your straight edge ass.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

I don’t know you personally my guy. I’m responding to the novella you just wrote about some scrimmages

I can’t believe they charge people to watch teams practice for real games but now I see why. There must be enough fans like you who don’t see a difference.

so when this same poo happens for the 28th season in a row during the regular season, is this rant valid?

• Beer 2

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Season one of a rebuild, even one with skilled people doing the building, is about laying the foundation.

Wins are gravy.

This should be pinned to the top

Its basically as simple as that.  Expecting to win the division and then crying when it doesnt happen is fuging idiotic.   And for the record I think if things go accordingly 2024 is when we make a huge move.  Fix the damn defense, develop some wrs and then make it happen in the nfc

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

so when this same poo happens for the 28th season in a row during the regular season, is this rant valid?

You are looking at things in a vacuum my man.  I get your frustration but if you cannot see that we actually have a solid plan in place for this organization then thats on  you.   But if we trip on our dicks this year and next I will be you bitching partner, I just dont think that is in the cards right now.  Win 7 games in 2023 and build a foundation for winning

4 minutes ago, Varking said:

If you are making a massive ordeal about preseason to the point its driven you to drink, you absolutely need to touch grass and realize this is just preseason. You are talking about getting riled up over the second half of a doesn't count football game where there are no starters playing. 

Then don't watch preseason football lol. Especially when all the starters are out. Preseason football teaches you Blake Bortles and Zach Wilsons are lighting it up and then it doesn't translate to the real games. 

Are you looking for elite playcalling when the games dont count and the season starts soon?

Because maybe they get paid to be entertainers? And the NFL entertains a lot of people so there is a lot of money to go around? About the second half of this trainwreck quote... maybe thats because playing NFL football isn't easy? You type here more than these guys practice and you still have "takes" like this.

Ahh yes. This post is very encouraging. 

No, this isn't what we get every single year. We have been to the super bowl before. Not every year is the same. 

We don't. 

Do you not understand how different departments at different companies work?

You are making a lot of assumptions here. Mostly inaccurate. Mostly laughable. 

Yeah so... none of those quotes are inaccurate. Why watch the games? Because I am a fan and I enjoy watching football even though its not a real game? I also watch college football and the AFL and the XFL when they are on tv? Why are you so focused on people playing with dildos? This is super unhinged of you.  

We have never had back to back winning seasons in our history. Tepper has been around for a very small part of that. He hasn't ruined anything. He has extended our stay in mediocrity for the time being. Richardson is the only guy in football as far as I can recall to own a team for 20 years and never get back to back winning seasons. 

Ahh all of these players who never worked hard a day in their lives and coasted all through high school, college, and into the NFL. Bryce Young has never faced adversity and gone undefeated in every game he has played. Bryce Young has no heart. Bryce Young can't make plays. Bryce Young can't make an impact. 

Going to pull a muscle with all this stretching you are doing.

"Give me attention" is how this reads. 

Ahh, speaking on behalf of other people and spending your time harassing folks on social media. I have been waiting to be part of a franchise fandom where we spam DM all the players on a team to talk about our feelings.

My man loves him some dildos. Maybe if you used yours you could have relaxed before you went off this deep end. Or maybe drink less. This entire thread is cringey and you aren't normally like this. 

you kinda just walked through this and attempted to insult, say the opposite of everything I said, and deny the facts, all while trying to seem like a super chill cool guy.

not worth arguing with a dude that reminds me of my ex.

next

• Flames 1

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

This should be pinned to the top

Its basically as simple as that.  Expecting to win the division and then crying when it doesnt happen is fuging idiotic.   And for the record I think if things go accordingly 2024 is when we make a huge move.  Fix the damn defense, develop some wrs and then make it happen in the nfc

I don't expect to win the division. But I do expect to compete for a playoff spot. The most important thing for this season is that we get glimpses that Bryce Young is the guy who is going to have a long career in the NFL. But I don't see how we are worse than last year. Some other teams might have gotten significantly better, but I feel like we have gotten better, too. 

• Pie 1