• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Corral has been cut

TheSpecialJuan

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

He didn't choose, Bill picked him off waivers

That's what Bill was waiting for. My mistake thinking he cleared waives already and he chose to. I knew old Bill knew the Panthers weren't keeping 3 qbs. He cleared his roster for him ahead of time. That snake.

• Beer 1

11 hours ago, CRA said:

Look every time this year you do your thing.  I get it.  You go to the mats for anyone that says anything about someone currently employed on the Panthers.  We do this dance every offseason.   

the Panthers strategy has yielded a team that hasn't had a winning season in a half decade.   Barely won in the last decade.   So you constantly throwing that they clearly think different in my face, doesn't slap.  Nor does pretending like people can't be questioned.  The NFL is slammed full of idiots doing stupid stuff just like every other walk of life. There are people literally running #1 super power on planet Earth right now that can't tie their freaking shoes.  In both parties.   Literally can't. 

and yeah, when you create one of the biggest jokes in the modern day NFL (which was the Rhule era)....you likely should burn it all.  I think that is the best play overall.   You don't keep part of that circus bleeding into the next era.  And I also believe when long eras have run their course and you claim to start fresh and new......you should actually do that.    Not keep a Marty Hurney around.  Exceptions to everything.  But overall, that's my stance when organizations find themselves where we have been.  

One thing I seldom seen mentioned is our scouting team. Not sure exactly how that works but I often wonder if the Panthers are as strong as other teams. I am sure any GM has to depend a lot on their evaluations of college players. 

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, Stuart Smith said:

One thing I seldom seen mentioned is our scouting team. Not sure exactly how that works but I often wonder if the Panthers are as strong as other teams. I am sure any GM has to depend a lot on their evaluations of college players. 

You won't find scouts on the majority of NFL team websites. There is a way to find info on them though.

If you want to check out the scouts, go to NFL.com's media guide page and download the Panthers media guide. All their profiles are included.

(I do it every year)

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1