• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Henry said he made a complete 360 with his life

E CaT PanTHer

R.I.P Chris Henry. You will be missed. My prayers go out to you and your family.

I'm not trying to make fun of him at all. But they just showed one of his interviews on sportscenter and he said he has made a complete 360 turn with his life after all his prior transgressions. I just thought that was pretty funny.

I've never understood why people always find that statement dumb and crap...yes you end up in the same direction but that is the only way that you can change completely saying 180 to me means he changed somewhat IMO.

But think about a 180 degree turn. Your on the complete opposite side. That means you're a completely different person than what you were prior.

360, you end up right where you started from.

But think about a 180 degree turn. Your on the complete opposite side. That means you're a completely different person than what you were prior.

360, you end up right where you started from.

He was never the smartest person main reason he went to WVU they would take anybody back then.

If he had 'completely turned his life around' (which means, in this case, that he hadn't been arrested in what, 2 years?) then why did he die as a result of a domestic dispute? If he had lived, I'll wager my last dollar that he would have been arrested yet again, the 911 call was made when he was still on the truck, and the caller reported that he was beating on the window!

I don't wish anyone dead, and I do feel for his loved ones, friends, and fans, but come on! To say he had 'turned his life around' is garbage.

But RIP..

I've never understood why people always find that statement dumb and crap...yes you end up in the same direction but that is the only way that you can change completely saying 180 to me means he changed somewhat IMO.

If you don't understand that 360 degree means you are right back in the same direction as before, remedial math class is right down the hall.

Archived