• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023-24 Preseason Thread

Panthers Fan 69

10 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

They played their starters last night. I can't say for sure, but Trotz is their coach now, right? I don't see them playing starters back-to-back and being the last pre-season games.

Looks like they are playing some of their starters. FF, Roman, Schenn, etc. not as full as their roster last night though. 

Doubt Saros will be in net though even though he’s listed as active. 

I know the preds wanted to dress rehearse at home with their starters but I wish the teams would have coordinated it better so we could have had a full starter on starter tonight. 

https://media.d3.nhle.com/image/private/t_document/prd/gkohpnt73y9fx6q88pwl.pdf

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

Look forward to finally seeing the Bunting-Aho-Jarvis line. Going to be curious when svech is back how they readjust the lines. If they bump bunting down to 2 or if svech goes two. Either way TT or Martinook is going to end up on the fourth line. I know Rod will always be jumbling lines but as our base set at least. TT-Drury-Noesen would be essentially not a 4th line. On some teams that would be a second line. 

Also how we rotate our defensive personal with 7. 

• Pie 2