• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Moore Vs. Pats..

AKPantherFan

if a "good kick" is one that goes through the uprights, a "bad kick" is one that doesn't.

only a complete buffoon would deny that.

was fox wrong in having him attempt the kick? probably.

was it a difficult kick to make? yes.

was it a good kick? no, it missed.

therefore it was a bad kick.

if a "good kick" is one that goes through the uprights, a "bad kick" is one that doesn't.

only a complete buffoon would deny that.

was fox wrong in having him attempt the kick? probably.

was it a difficult kick to make? yes.

was it a good kick? no, it missed.

therefore it was a bad kick.

Is that the point? All I did was say that it wasn't Kasay that screwed us over. It was the coaching decision. So I'm not really sure what point you are trying to make here.

no- i was saying that ryan was able to get more yardage in hist 1st throw ever as a NFL QB than Moore could muster in 8 drives... (against a terrible pass D)

perspective... thats all...

Well Rayzor was just giving some more perspective.

no- i was saying that ryan was able to get more yardage in hist 1st throw ever as a NFL QB than Moore could muster in 8 drives... (against a terrible pass D)

perspective... thats all...

not sure (ok...actually i am sure) but i'm thinking that detroit's pass D last year was a weeeee bit worse than the bucs.

Is that the point? All I did was say that it wasn't Kasay that screwed us over. It was the coaching decision. So I'm not really sure what point you are trying to make here.

you said it wasn't a bad kick, it was a bad coaching decision.

the truth, is, it was probably both. we know for a fact it was a bad kick by definition (it missed) and it is probably a fact that the decision to kick it was poor coaching.

you said it wasn't a bad kick, it was a bad coaching decision.

the truth, is, it was probably both. we know for a fact it was a bad kick by definition (it missed) and it is probably a fact that the decision to kick it was poor coaching.

So if the coach decides to put Kasay out there to attempt an 80 yard field goal, and he misses, we must put the blame on Kasay also?

If your answer is yes, then I don't understand your thinking at all.

If your answer is no, then we are on the same page.

Ummm, wasn't Moore's first throw pretty dang good as well??? Made Jake comment that he 'had never thrown that pass before' in that play.

Moore had a below par game against the Pats, who are notorious for punishing the inexperienced. Did he have a meltdown? No, he did not. Therefore it is only fair to stop criticising him like some people are, after all EVERY QB plays below their level at times. All we need now, is for him to get a couple more games under his belt so we can actually see if that was his Sunday best, or below average.

In other words, STOP MAKING POINTLESS THREADS. Just watch the guy play. If he can't hold it down against th eleagues best, tender him low and draft or sign a QB.

Archived