• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB School: Bryce Young - Week 1 @ Falcons

TheCasillas

Now that I've beat up JT for some of his worst work, if you want to see some of his best watch his week one breakdown of Howell.

Now everyone knows I'm a Howell fanboy but this one came across really fair and unbiased and pointed out some good stuff - both good and bad - that's easy to miss just watching the game. He even caught himself a couple of times and admitted that some of his critique on certain plays was getting really nit picky.

4 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Oh it was IMMEDIATELY obvious. Makes me wonder if he has trashed him in previous videos? Might check some Minnesota stuff from him to see.

He has. In all videos this season, starting in preseason. He's done either 2 or 3 bryce young videos including preseason. Idk about Vikings last year. I pulled up one game and started watching it, but about 5 seconds in, I realized i didn't care enough to put the time into to research it.

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Now that I've beat up JT for some of his worst work, if you want to see some of his best watch his week one breakdown of Howell.

Now everyone knows I'm a Howell fanboy but this one came across really fair and unbiased and pointed out some good stuff - both good and bad - that's easy to miss just watching the game. He even caught himself a couple of times and admitted that some of his critique on certain plays was getting really nit picky.

Kinda wished you used something other than a Howell video for this post, because I can't tell if it's praise for JT for this video due to your biases.

(Not disagreeing about JT's biases though. He definitely gives guys more slack if he likes them.)

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

He has. In all videos this season, starting in preseason. He's done either 2 or 3 bryce young videos including preseason. Idk about Vikings last year. I pulled up one game and started watching it, but about 5 seconds in, I realized i didn't care enough to put the time into to research it.

Yeah I will check a couple of Minnesota videos this weekend and see. 

18 hours ago, Luciu5 said:

I watched two of the Minnesota vids from last season and he had one moderate criticism of Theilen on running out of bounds too early but it was pretty minor. Basically no real positives or negatives otherwise. Very neutral.

My ultimate guess is that the little frustrated tantrum Theilen threw probably really rubbed JC the wrong way, so he took it out on him. 

IDK. I guess we will see what he says the rest of the season.