• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jarrett is inactive tonight despite being healthy

Sam Mills Fan

jarrett's problem is most likely himself. he needs too much work and isn't willing to put it in. that was the problem for most of his time here. hard to believe that isn't the problem now.

btw....not letting fox and hurney off the hook here. they just can't pick WRs and they are relying on a WR coach that is well past his prime and only here because he was here at the beginning. can't pick them and can't develop them. jarrett needs too much work and the panthers aren't able to put the work in that is needed.

i'm not worried about him becoming a stud somewhere else. won't happen. he'll be playing in the UFL. standards aren't too high there.

jarrett's problem is most likely himself. he needs too much work and isn't willing to put it in. that was the problem for most of his time here. hard to believe that isn't the problem now.

btw....not letting fox and hurney off the hook here. they just can't pick WRs and they are relying on a WR coach that is well past his prime and only here because he was here at the beginning. can't pick them and can't develop them. jarrett needs too much work and the panthers aren't able to put the work in that is needed.

i'm not worried about him becoming a stud somewhere else. won't happen. he'll be playing in the UFL. standards aren't too high there.

It is amazing, Fox and Hurney can find players for every position except the two we really need now! WR, it's not like they haven't tried, but just can't find a self motivator like SS. And other than Carr, it doesn't seem like they have even looked for a QB.

But he has played for three years already... and btw he is 23. And hasn't done squat yet, But then you get players like Colston, who is a great WR in his first year. Some players just don't have it...and most of the time they come from USC...

So I guess that Carson Palmer, Keith Rivers, Brian Cushing, Clay Matthews JR, Rey Maualuga, Junior Seau, Troy Polamalu, Keyshawn Johnson, Kevin Ellison, Lofa Tatupu, and the other Steve Smith must not have had it. That list doesn't even include the 11 Trojans currently in the HOF. Give me a break!

Archived