• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We took the wrong QB

Carolina Disaster

Flame me and bitch its only 6 quarters our team traded up and took the wrong guy.  He cant consistently make NFL throws, doesn't have the arm.  Don't care about his supposed processing skills.  Hasn't shown poo.  Stroud with a shitty o-line and just as bad receivers is putting numbers up.  I'd take Strouds growth in 2 games and 2 losses but right now for the panthers its awful.  Hope Bryce proves me wrong in the second half.  Our D is legit and deserves better.  Put Dalton in and let Bryce sit for a bit and process what it is like to be an NFL QB. 

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Carolina Disaster said:

Flame me and bitch its only 6 quarters our team traded up and took the wrong guy.  He cant consistently make NFL throws, doesn't have the arm.  Don't care about his supposed processing skills.  Hasn't shown poo.  Stroud with a shitty o-line and just as bad receivers is putting numbers up.  I'd take Strouds growth in 2 games and 2 losses but right now for the panthers its awful.  Hope Bryce proves me wrong in the second half.  Our D is legit and deserves better.  Put Dalton in and let Bryce sit for a bit and process what it is like to be an NFL QB. 

I think it’s too early to telll on Bryce,  but I do believe we took the wrong left tackle.

• Poo 1