• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

L. Shenault

Qu1million

I mentioned in the game thread, after he broke that 8 yard run uo the middle out of absolute poo blocking, he jumped up and gestured toward the sideline like, "its about damn time" like he wanted the ball more, and then we immediately subbed him out.  He should be our most featured player TBH, and I think he got what?  3 or 4 touches tonight? This poo sucks.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I mentioned in the game thread, after he broke that 8 yard run uo the middle out of absolute poo blocking, he jumped up and gestured toward the sideline like, "its about damn time" like he wanted the ball more, and then we immediately subbed him out.  He should be our most featured player TBH, and I think he got what?  3 or 4 touches tonight? This poo sucks.

And this new head coach is offensive minded...this is very discouraging.  I saw the same....the extra last push or hop he did was like letssss goooo but nothing after that smh

Edited by Qu1million

5 minutes ago, Qu1million said:

And this new head coach is offensive minded...this is very discouraging.  I saw the same....the extra last push or hop he did was like letssss goooo but nothing after that smh

Panthers fans would later learn that Reich was actually an offensive coach, telling off-color jokes and farting in public.  Tepper hornswaggled again

• Pie 1