• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Outside Perspective on Bryce

TheCasillas

16 hours ago, CanadianCat said:

Dude.. we just traded to draft our Franchise QB. This is game #2 with a new coaching staff and 40% new offense. If your not excited now then you have no chance. 

- random weirdo from Canada

We're 0-2, the offense looks worse than last years and Reich looks like a hasbeen. 

Do you even football, bruh? Let's also ignore the fact that Stroud and Richardson both look better then Young. Jesus. Did you just start watching football? Serious question. 

1 minute ago, therealmjl said:

Yeah and if I recall correctly that’s when he made that hype video of him working out. 

I think you're right. 

I remember that Bills game like it was yesterday when both were starting and Luke looked so out of place. 

Can we just discuss old times on here from now on? That would be so much better than what we have to watch.

Just now, OUCPFL said:

I think you're right. 

I remember that Bills game like it was yesterday when both were starting and Luke looked so out of place. 

Can we just discuss old times on here from now on? That would be so much better than what we have to watch.

I actually watched that game highlights last week. We lose at the last second because Josh Norman jumped a slant route and EJ Manual floated it right over his head to corner of EZ for the game winner. He went into Rivera’s dog house after that only to return late in 2014.

The rest is history.

Just now, therealmjl said:

I actually watched that game highlights last week. We lose at the last second because Josh Norman jumped a slant route and EJ Manual floated it right over his head to corner of EZ for the game winner. He went into Rivera’s dog house after that only to return late in 2014.

The rest is history.

Ah the Rivera doghouse. Boy did Rivera put way too many good players into that doghouse. 

6 hours ago, OUCPFL said:

We're 0-2, the offense looks worse than last years and Reich looks like a hasbeen. 

Do you even football, bruh? Let's also ignore the fact that Stroud and Richardson both look better then Young. Jesus. Did you just start watching football? Serious question. 

Bringing this back to the original comment, when I watch football I watch the Panthers. 😉