• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 3 Panthers News

Mr. Scot

I remember... and I'm hoping things change from the play calling standpoint in all honesty. 

Take advantage of what could be a pretty banged up team. Get some confidence back in the players heads. 

I didn't expect much from this team to start with this season. It seems like it might be longer than I expected. But MAN... the fact that it's week 2 and 2/3 of the fanbase if blowing up the team already is just frustrating. 

Can't wait to see the game Sunday tho. 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, PanthersAlv said:

I remember... and I'm hoping things change from the play calling standpoint in all honesty. 

Take advantage of what could be a pretty banged up team. Get some confidence back in the players heads. 

I didn't expect much from this team to start with this season. It seems like it might be longer than I expected. But MAN... the fact that it's week 2 and 2/3 of the fanbase if blowing up the team already is just frustrating. 

Can't wait to see the game Sunday tho. 

Same, looking forward to the day Reich hands over the play calling to Brown and always look forward to Panthers football on Sundays. Other fans losing their minds doesn't affect me. I don't understand the misery pron of constant whining. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Ghostface Chilla said:

Same, looking forward to the day Reich hands over the play calling to Brown and always look forward to Panthers football on Sundays. Other fans losing their minds doesn't affect me. I don't understand the misery pron of constant whining. 

Said it elsewhere, but you've got some people who panic at the first sign of things being tough.

Others love the drama and attention they get when things are bad, so they jump in early in the hope that they can tell everybody how smart they were if it stays bad later.

That kind of bullsh-t doesn't interest me.

• Pie 4

@Mr. Scot I haven't looked deep into rosters in awhile, but, that's 5 defensive injuries for them. If they are even a little banged up and still play, that should give a little advantage, especially the longer they play, shouldn't it?  Especially if the Panthers can put together a few drives. (Tho that's really all we are hoping for) lol 

1 minute ago, PanthersAlv said:

@Mr. Scot I haven't looked deep into rosters in awhile, but, that's 5 defensive injuries for them. If they are even a little banged up and still play, that should give a little advantage, especially the longer they play, shouldn't it?  Especially if the Panthers can put together a few drives. (Tho that's really all we are hoping for) lol 

Would likely depend on their depth (which I won't blame to be up on).

40 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

If Andy Dalton is starting I'm taking the week off. I'm not watching that trash and I don't care if he throws for 300 yards and 4 tuddies...in fact, that would make it even worse...I'm not ready for that. 

but...it's still Andy Dalton.

Dalton gonna start and throw for 300 yards and 2 TDS. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• If you wish to talk to someone at 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬™ 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐩 enterprise, call its official number, 1-844-4INTUIT 𝗜𝟖𝟰𝟰-𝟰𝟳𝟲-(𝟱𝟰𝟯𝟴)/ (+1-844-476-5438). To speak with a real person at QuickBooks Desktop, you can dial the official 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬™ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 phone number, which is 𝗜𝟖𝟰𝟰-𝟰𝟳𝟲-(𝟱𝟰𝟯𝟴) or +1-844-476-5438   𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝟙-+1-844-476-5438 or its 24/7 availability. However, you can talk to someone at 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬™ 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝗜𝟖𝟰𝟰-𝟰𝟳𝟲-(𝟱𝟰𝟯𝟴) for 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩: Call us on: “𝗜𝟖𝟰𝟰-𝟰𝟳𝟲-(𝟱𝟰𝟯𝟴)(No Wait))”// Understanding “Line Help 24/7)”:   Internal System: If “Line Help” is an internal communication system within your 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 +1-844-476-5438 company, consult your company’s documentation or IT department for details on its 24/7 availability and how to access support through it.   Third-Party Service: It’s possible “Line Help” is a separate, third-party support service you’re using alongside 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝗜𝟖𝟰𝟰-𝟰𝟳𝟲-(𝟱𝟰𝟯𝟴). If so, search online for the service’s contact information and support hours to see if they offer 24/7 assistance. To talk to a Live Person at 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝗜𝟖𝟰𝟰-𝟰𝟳𝟲-(𝟱𝟰𝟯𝟴):   Phone Support: 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝗜𝟖𝟰𝟰-𝟰𝟳𝟲-(𝟱𝟰𝟯𝟴) offers 24/7 phone support for its customers in the US and Canada. Dial 𝗜𝟖𝟰𝟰-𝟰𝟳𝟲-(𝟱𝟰𝟯𝟴) to connect. Be prepared to navigate an automated system, providing prompts or keypad selections to reach a live representative. Visit the Official Website: Start by going to the official QuickBooks website  Contact QuickBooks: https://www.bookkippo.com/quickbooks-support/   QuickBooks customer service hours or live support is available M-F, 6 AM to 6 PM, and Saturday, 6 AM to 3 PM PT.   Online Chat:  While not explicitly advertised as 24/7, 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝗜𝟖𝟰𝟰-𝟰𝟳𝟲-(𝟱𝟰𝟯𝟴) offers online chat support 𝗜𝟖𝟰𝟰-𝟰𝟳𝟲-(𝟱𝟰𝟯𝟴) during their regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 6 AM to 6 PM PST). Access chat by visiting, clicking “Contact Us,” and selecting “Chat.” Wait times may vary.   Community Forum:  The 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝗜𝟖𝟰𝟰-𝟰𝟳𝟲-(𝟱𝟰𝟯𝟴) Community Forum is a self-help platform where users can post questions, search for solutions, and interact with other users and 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝗜𝟖𝟰𝟰-𝟰𝟳𝟲-(𝟱𝟰𝟯𝟴) staff. While not a direct line to support, it can be valuable for finding answers and connecting with the community. Access the forum at community.intuit.com.   Tips for Reaching a Live Person at QuickBooks Desktop: Prepare Information: Before contacting support, gather details like your 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝗜𝟖𝟰𝟰-𝟰𝟳𝟲-(𝟱𝟰𝟯𝟴) version, error messages (if any), and a clear description of your issue. This helps representatives assist you faster. Call During Off-Peak Hours: Consider calling during less busy times like early mornings or evenings for potentially shorter wait times.   Be Patient and Polite: Remember, support representatives are there to help. Be patient and polite during your interaction, as it can go a long way in resolving your issue efficiently. Additional Resources: 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝗜𝟖𝟰𝟰-𝟰𝟳𝟲-(𝟱𝟰𝟯𝟴) Help Center: 𝗜𝟖𝟰𝟰-𝟰𝟳𝟲-(𝟱𝟰𝟯𝟴) 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝗜𝟖𝟰𝟰-𝟰𝟳𝟲-(𝟱𝟰𝟯𝟴) number Community Forum: community.intuit.com Remember, the most effective way to reach a live person and get the help you need depends on the specific nature of “Line Help” at 𝗜𝟖𝟰𝟰-𝟰𝟳𝟲-(𝟱𝟰𝟯𝟴) and your desktop issue. If you can provide more details about your situation, I may be able to offer more targeted advice on the best course of action.   FAQs for Line Help 24/7 — QuickBooks Desktop Support Can I talk to a real person at QuickBooks Desktop Support 24/7? Yes, Line Help 24/7 provides 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝗜𝟖𝟰𝟰-𝟰𝟳𝟲-(𝟱𝟰𝟯𝟴) round-the-clock access to QuickBooks Desktop Support, allowing you to speak with a real person at 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 anytime you need assistance. How do I speak with QuickBooks desktop support? Simply dial our dedicated helpline at 𝗜𝟖𝟰𝟰-𝟰𝟳𝟲-(𝟱𝟰𝟯𝟴) mentioned on our website, and you will be connected to a 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 desktop 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 representative who can assist you with your queries. You can call us at 𝗜𝟖𝟰𝟰-𝟰𝟳𝟲-(𝟱𝟰𝟯𝟴)\  +1-844-476-5438.
    • (Real Person)  𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀  Online Support Number??? @Speak directly with a  𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀  Call us on: " 【𝟏(𝟖44)476-5438】!(Quick Response - No waiting) 1-844-INTUIT-476-5438"  Call us on: "【𝟏(𝟖44)476-5438】!(Quick Response - No waiting) 1-844-INTUIT-476-5438"  How To Contact  𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀  Online Support Number? 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀  Desktop is a mid-level accounting solution from  𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀  which lets users manage their ongoing accounting processes. If you need industry-specific editions in your accounting application,  𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀  Online is good to go. When handling your accounting processes with  𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀  Online, you may encounter an unexpected error. In the hours of need, you can dial the  𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀  Online support number 【𝟏(𝟖44)476-5438】 and talk to an expert from the  𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀  help desk. Having the right expert at your disposal ensures that you can run your processes uninterrupted. When technical issues are immediately resolved, nothing can stop your firm from achieving the desired growth. Can I Speak To Someone From the  𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀  Online Support Team? 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀  Online support number 【𝟏(𝟖44)476-5438】  𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀  Online users often report different types of technical issues. It is wise to get help from experts on technical issues in the program. They can resolve the problem efficiently without causing any disruption to your data integrity or the workflow. On the other hand, running a hit-and-trial for error resolution can kill a significant amount of your time and effort. On the other hand, getting professional help is the safest way to get your problems fixed. They are equipped with the required tools and knowledge to deliver help efficiently. How To Contact A Human From the  𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀  Online Support Team?  𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀  Online support phone number 【𝟏(𝟖44)476-5438】 can help you connect and speak to a human from the customer service team. Technical issues are an integral part of using  𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀  Desktop Online. However, on experiencing an error, the best help you can get is from a real human from the support team. It enables you to discuss your problems more conveniently. Besides that, you can get immediate response from the support agent, thus an efficient troubleshooting is ensured. Besides, they provide fast yet hassle-free support to ensure best support experience.  𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀  Online support number 【𝟏(𝟖44)476-5438】  What Happens When You Speak To A Liver Person At  𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀? When you speak to a live person at  𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀  【𝟏(𝟖44)476-5438】, the expert will provide you with remote and in-person support. They are the designated person responsible for resolving all your  𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 -related issues. It also involves thoroughly troubleshooting the error. Moreover, you can get all your queries or doubts related to the  𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀  application answered by the expert.  𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀  Online support number 【𝟏(𝟖44)476-5438】  The professionals have specialized expertise in diagnosing the program for potential issues and resolving them using the right techniques. Furthermore, if you want knowledge or consultation related to the product, they can help you with the best answers. Does  𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀  Online Offer Dedicated Customer Support? Dialing the  𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀  Online support number 【𝟏(𝟖44)476-5438】 lets you access dedicated support. The person from the customer team will dedicatedly assist you over the phone and guide you through the troubleshooting processes.  𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀  Online support number 【𝟏(𝟖44)476-5438】  You can discuss your issues in detail and get intelligible assistance in error resolution. If you are stuck with a program error and need immediate help, you can simply dial the  𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀  technical support number and get help.  𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀  Online support number 【𝟏(𝟖44)476-5438】 They take your queries patiently and respond with effective solutions.