• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For the Anti-Tankers: Can you provide a legitimate reason that this team should not have tanked last year?

1 minute ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Bullshit. Shitty GMs keep their job all the time on losing teams. If Fitterer had a 3-14 team last year, he would still have his job and you know it. And why would an owner that is okay with tanking fire his GM that is facilitating the moves? That doesn't make any sense.

But you go ahead act like you're holier than thou and send the organization some more emails to the organization that they will send straight to the trash bin.

shitty GM's keep their jobs all the time? who? how long are we talking? how do we differentiate a shitty GM vs one trying to tank? what if they are shitty and try to tank and then just keep looking shitty?

do you see how fugging ridiculous this sounds?

Tin Foil Tinfoil Hat GIF 

man oh man this season has really scared away the logical posters, this is all we have left, kids that think tanking is real. my lord man...

I got an early flight to Seattle to watch the boys play this weekend, I'm out. Hopefully the Panthers don't try to "tank" too hard. I'm hoping for a win. Ya'll can hang out here and say Bryce is faking an injury and Dalton is playing because we're "tanking". Have a blast!!!!

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

shitty GM's keep their jobs all the time? who? how long are we talking? how do we differentiate a shitty GM vs one trying to tank? what if they are shitty and try to tank and then just keep looking shitty?

Tin Foil Tinfoil Hat GIF 

Uh, I don't know maybe look at the team in Charlotte and tell me that GMs can't sustain many losing seasons

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

man oh man this season has really scared away the logical posters, this is all we have left, kids that think tanking is real. my lord man...

I got an early flight to Seattle to watch the boys play this weekend, I'm out. Hopefully the Panthers don't try to "tank" too hard. I'm hoping for a win. Ya'll can hang out here and say Bryce is faking an injury and Dalton is playing because we're "tanking". Have a blast!!!!

This is what I’m talking about. Making up literal fake arguments that people haven’t said. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Unless you're in your 40s and up, I'm probably older than you. 

You just have no true rebuttal outside of namecalling. Clown

10 hours ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Just thought about this, but just curious. 

If we took the second half of the year team that finished 4-2, with Foreman and the run focus, and just swapped Darnold for Bryce…do we look better right now? 

I don’t know, but it’s interesting (if futile) to think about. 

We will likely win a few at the end of the year again. Like last year, our second half schedule was easy and that was also when our division was worse.

I wish we left Rhule alone to lose more games. Losing Moore and all those picks does suck because it feels like unless we actually pick up a solid 3rd or 5th round WR that surprises, we don’t have enough draft capital to make up for our issues. We don’t have the drafting ability to make up for not having picks. The Rams seem to have used late picks to get a new WR starter and RB starter that look more competent than our FA starters.

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, GOAT said:

Tin Foil Tinfoil Hat GIF 

image.jpeg.58feb07e5360102da4fed662505669bd.jpeg

• Pie 1