• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Get delhomme at half the price

Gipetto

If I didn't already have a white Jake jersey, I'd buy one.

Like you guys said, give it some time, and Jake's dignity will be restored.

Best QB we've ever had, and has more heart than any player in the game today.

Despite how this fanbase has treated him this past year, he still wants to go out and prove to us he's still got it.

I've got a lot of respect for the man.

He's a great Panther who took us to the superbowl. On top of that he's a great guy and teammate. Nothing wrong with wearing a Delhomme jersey.

I think that's well stated. He was the face of this franchise, and was arguably the biggest part of its brightest moments. But it's apparent that his time, at least as a starter, is gone. I'd love for him to back up whoever the starting QB is next season, that kind of potential continuity is good for a team. But I hope that, regardless of what becomes of him, he is warmly remembered and greeted whenever he shows up in Charlotte. I think Jake is one of the good guys here. He's not 'gettin 'er done' as of late, but he's a good guy who loves this team and town dearly. He should be remembered for that as well!

I think that's well stated. He was the face of this franchise, and was arguably the biggest part of its brightest moments. But it's apparent that his time, at least as a starter, is gone. I'd love for him to back up whoever the starting QB is next season, that kind of potential continuity is good for a team. But I hope that, regardless of what becomes of him, he is warmly remembered and greeted whenever he shows up in Charlotte. I think Jake is one of the good guys here. He's not 'gettin 'er done' as of late, but he's a good guy who loves this team and town dearly. He should be remembered for that as well!

As much as I've ragged on him this year, this is very true.

Archived