• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guess who finished with a top 10 defense?

Rhys

I'd like to know how our defense looked if you prorated for just the last half of the schedule. That was when they really clicked.

I'm very happy with Meeks' first year, and can't wait to see what we can do next year.

I too am very please with how our defense played toward the end of the year! Just think about next year when all of our starters return, and the upgrades in free agency and draft.... I believe we would have had the best defense regardless of the injuries if the offense could have stayed on the field to get the defense more rest on the sidelines... instead of going alot of three and outs.

Guess what, we also finished with one of the best rushing attacks in NFL history.

So for a guy to have the #4 defense in 2009, and have one of the best rushing attacks in NFL history.. the same guy who like to "run the ball and play defense"

Why the hell are we 8-8?

Think about it. There is something seriously wrong with all of this. I'm not asking for an answer, because we all know it. Just think about it.

Why the hell are we 8-8?

Think about it. There is something seriously wrong with all of this. I'm not asking for an answer, because we all know it. Just think about it.

It's even sadder when you think about some of our losses this year. And to think -- prior to the season's start we thought the last half of our schedule was going to be brutal.

Guess what, we also finished with one of the best rushing attacks in NFL history.

So for a guy to have the #4 defense in 2009, and have one of the best rushing attacks in NFL history.. the same guy who like to "run the ball and play defense"

Why the hell are we 8-8?

Delhomo. If we had a game manager at QB this year, we would have made the playoffs. We didn't need our QB to win the games for us, we just needed him to not lost the games. Delhomme couldn't do that.

Yea, going back and looking at all that(one of the best rushing attacks in nfl history and top 10 defense), it really is sad. We should be in the playoffs. Instead of Fox going around the media sounding like he's hurt and upset about the situation the FO has put him in with his contract, he should be lucky he has a damn job.

yall have to remember tho for the 1rst half of the season the coaches were making jake throw the ball all game and we were not running the ball and when they changed that and went back to running we started wininng so i think it was jake and the coaches game plan

Archived