• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guess who finished with a top 10 defense?

Rhys

Guess what, we also finished with one of the best rushing attacks in NFL history.

So for a guy to have the #4 defense in 2009, and have one of the best rushing attacks in NFL history.. the same guy who like to "run the ball and play defense"

Why the hell are we 8-8?

Think about it. There is something seriously wrong with all of this. I'm not asking for an answer, because we all know it. Just think about it.

I'll be happy to answer that for you. It's also an easy answer.

When the offense turns the ball over multiple times a game, and fails to put points up when the defense gets the ball back, you don't win games. But my guess is you want to blame the coach. :nopity:

Why the hell are we 8-8?

Think about it. There is something seriously wrong with all of this. I'm not asking for an answer, because we all know it. Just think about it.

When the offense turns the ball over multiple times a game, and fails to put points up when the defense gets the ball back, you don't win games. But my guess is you want to blame the coach. :nopity:

How do you know he's not thinking the same? I know I was.

I do have to say that it wasn't all Delhomme. The defense was pretty bad at the beginning of the season. The run defense was horrible, but did get progressively better. Same with special teams and our run offense.

But of course the QB issues were the biggest problem. I do wish Fox had recognized that Jake needed to sit a lot earlier than he did. IMO, that one thing is the reason he didn't get a contract extension offer this year.

I know. It's not like the coach is responsible for personnel assignments in any function.

If only we had someone on staff.. ANYONE.. who could've called for a QB switch earlier. Like when it actually mattered.

Damn it all. Maybe we'll hire on one of those guys next year. Live and learn.

I really think Year two with Meeks is gonna be even better. Getting Kemo back will be a big help in run D also. The trio of Kemo,Thomas,Lewis with the help of maybe Tyler. Will be a good unit if you ask me.

Do you think we will keep Thomas? I personally think he is better than kemo. I know he is old but he came in and did exactly what we wanted him to do. I hope they keep him because I don't think kemo will be able to come back and play at the same level after that injury.

Archived