• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cards Believed to be done with Kyler. would you move bryce for him straight up?

micnificent28

14 hours ago, micnificent28 said:

Everyone and his roomate says its rumored he frank liked bigger qbs. It was said that tepper and Fitter pushed for bryce they haf eyed him the last 2 years and talked frank into. like i said in the post this is pure hypothetical i know how extremely unrealistic it would to trade the number 1 pick after 4 games but the question would  be brought up.

Based on pure talent.. i dont think its a bad trade 

Can i get a source link on this so called rumor cause i hadn't heard of it so don't put "everyone" when i do not know this? How come i cannot find anything on bing search??? 

If this bs is true, then Reich should not have been hired cause i want an unbiased HC, not someone who want big guys like Murray? Lol 

11 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

To be fair this is normal behavior for small guys.

#LittleGuySyndrome

BS...named one small player who act like Murray yelling at people i assumed bigger than him?!?  All i am aware of is that he spend more time playing online games where he probably for the habit of screaming like most gamers who loses then studying film for his team matchup.

22 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

BS...named one small player who act like Murray yelling at people i assumed bigger than him?!?  All i am aware of is that he spend more time playing online games where he probably for the habit of screaming like most gamers who loses then studying film for his team matchup.

How many 5'9 QBs in the NFL?