• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 6 Games

Varking

1 minute ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

alright, you don’t read 

Dudes who go to internet message boards to chat about sports on the regular aren’t casuals. You’re just being angry tonight so you are lashing out at others and name calling folks to feel better. Sorry for whatever you’re going through. 

• Poo 1

6 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I guess I am getting older now but these things matter to me.  No one knows what the super conferences will look like or if they are any better.  Bet not

The more I think of it, the more I think that at some point there will be just a group of teams that run their own thing, independent of the NCAA. Maybe something similar in some ways to Premier League. I'm not sure how it would work, but it's reasonable to believe that since this is all about money, then what do the top tier programs gain from sharing their money with the Northwesterns, Wake Forests and Vanderbilts out there?

Just now, UnluckyforSome said:

The more I think of it, the more I think that at some point there will be just a group of teams that run their own thing, independent of the NCAA. Maybe something similar in some ways to Premier League. I'm not sure how it would work, but it's reasonable to believe that since this is all about money, then what do the top tier programs gain from sharing their money with the Northwesterns, Wake Forests and Vanderbilts out there?

Yeah super conferences suck. As much as i despise the UNCs and Dukes - the loss of what makes college sports so special is what’s going to suck. We can all thank ESPN. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1