• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023-2024 General Canes Thread

Panthers Fan 69

13 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

We ended the Devils before they could even get started.

Who knew that the Canes whooping their ass last year in the offs’ was going to send their franchise into a downward spiral.

A team with Hughes, Hischier, Bratt, and Meier shouldn’t be that bad.

Honestly I think firing Lindy was the stupidest thing they could have done. They have sucked even worse since he got canned. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

21 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Fully expect Blake, Nadeau, Unger-Sorum, Morrow, and Nikishin to be big contributors for us in the next two to three years.

Just hope Nikishin can make it out of Russia...still have another year to wait for him regardless. 

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Do we give Martin and Morrow a go tonight?

No morning skate so who knows. I would be a bit surprised if we break up the goalie rotation. TDA may blow a gasket if Morrow gets a start over him. I see them both starting in our last 1-2 games for either Slavin - Burns or Skjei - Pesce. 

We have a 2 day break after Boston so I wouldn’t be surprised if Morrow gets another practice in before we give him a game or two. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Nadeau and Trikozov have been signed… are we going to have a AHL team next year? Lot’s of guys getting signed and we are still working on Blake.

Maybe Tom and Wads are hoping Chicago comes back begging. In reality Tom just needs to make a team in Greensboro or something. 

• Pie 1