• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which Star Wars character would you be...

Darth Biscuit

Which Star Wars Character would you be...  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which Star Wars Character would you be...

Oh come on. The clone only allowed himself to be controled, even imprisoned, in order to use the fleet for his own purposes of finding his own apprentice to twist into a Jedi Knight just as insane as he was AND have his own army that he could control completely with his mind. Sure, it didn't work out, but things never do for the Star Wars baddies.

Man, I need to read those books again. I mean, that was a great series. Simply great. Those books completely own the prequels of the very movies they're based on.

and just for the hell of it:

397px-Purge.jpg

Well, it's good then... I don't even watch that show... I have read all the Star Wars books though... although I haven't read all the comics as obviously Scrum has...

Ack! You've never seen the Family Guy Star Wars? It's called Blue Harvest and it's frickin hilarious. A little strange at the end, but I was rolling man. You should rent it once, just to see if you like it or not.

Man, I need to read those books again. I mean, that was a great series. Simply great. Those books completely own the prequels of the very movies they're based on.

and just for the hell of it:

397px-Purge.jpg

I've read hundreds of those books by now, and nothing compares to the Thrawn trilogy. If there is a just and righteous George Lucas, he will pay for those to be made into movies by capable filmakers.

Have you read that trilogy of books? Just finished the last one about two weeks ago... good series.

ya i have read 2 of those...waiting on the 3rd one to come up at my library.....ya im a cheap nerd....and delhommeboy...it starts with darth bane..rule of 2 is the name of the first book

I've read hundreds of those books by now, and nothing compares to the Thrawn trilogy. If there is a just and righteous George Lucas, he will pay for those to be made into movies by capable filmakers.

The bolded parts are the two things that will cause this wonderful idea to never come to fruition. :(

Archived