• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Sens 7:30

Panthers Fan 69

I think the Canes will start much quicker out of the gate this year than they did last year.

A lot of the lines were fluid last year during the start of the season, this year I think the lines were what we all expected.

The Martinook - Staal - Fast line picked up right where they left off, I was really impressed with them.

I also thought Brady had a great game as well.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I think the Canes will start much quicker out of the gate this year than they did last year.

A lot of the lines were fluid last year during the start of the season, this year I think the lines were what we all expected.

The Martinook - Staal - Fast line picked up right where they left off, I was really impressed with them.

I also thought Brady had a great game as well.

Agreed there was that early/middle part of the season that if they played at there normal level would have been keeping up with boston.... I fully expect the Canes to get 120+ points this year.

• Pie 2

“I don't know that we've played maybe a worse game ever, but I give (the Kings) credit," Carolina coach Rod Brind'Amour said. "They outplayed us from start to finish. We just scored on every chance we had, basically. The game is just so hard when you're in the box the whole game. It just has no flow, and (it's) a disgusting game, really. We're going to just trash it and move on”

I love Rod!  Even though we won he is still not satisfied 

• Pie 1