• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can Bryce Young throw deep?

Loyalty4Life

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

How are Lewis Cine and Ringo doing in the NFL? That was basically Jameson vs 3rd stringers

Hell, you could use that same logic for any QB that has ever come out of college.

Perhaps you should change your argument to "Bryce Young can't throw deep against NFLers." 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

You are absolutely livid about being called out for sticking up for David Tepper. I won't be kind anymore. You stuck your neck out for that man. You got your nose rubbed in it. Deal with it like a man.

And you're a liar, again. Just be a man, admit you lied and strive to do better.

Just now, top dawg said:

And you're a liar, again. Just be a man, admit you lied and strive to do better.

There's no lie. You did it multiple times and the giveaway was you going after Sean Paytons Vicodin unprompted for calling out Tepper apologists. Why would you be so triggered by him saying that when you weren't even remotely mentioned? Guilty conscience.

Dj Khaled Congratulations GIF

2 minutes ago, Newtcase said:

I’m not going to debate the whys with someone that’ll just rebut with theories and conjecture.  I know your game.  I’ll just stand on the facts of the matter.  He hasn’t done it, not once.  He’s had clean pockets, he’s had open receivers.  The evidence is already out there and easy to find.  He hasn’t shown any accuracy on his deep passes under any circumstance.  This is just the way it is.

I've backed up what I say with actual evidence and theories and conjecture based in logic and previous facts.  Yes, that is my game and it's also the game and anyone that wants to add validity to their argument.  

I've shown you pockets that were not clean on deep balls.  Show me some actual evidence where he had a clean pocket and overthrew his receiver.  I can show you numerous clips of him doing it but they were in college so I don't think you'll accept them.  

I actually worry that he has not done it but it's not hard to see the he has the ability to do it and using a bit of conjecture based on very similar and parallel situations, ie college, that he'll do it in the NFL.  We are not talking about reading defenses or something that is drastically different in college than in the NFL. 

I'll fully agree that he's had clean pocket with openish WR downfield that he didn't attempt to throw deep to and again I'd look at those situation and ask why.

All you guys want to do is accerte something is true or fact and then made up a reason why you can't be bothered to actually show or point to any evidence.  You stand on invisible facts and evidence that is so easy to find that you can't be bothered to share any of it.

Just now, frankw said:

There's no lie. You did it multiple times and the giveaway was you going after Sean Paytons Vicodin unprompted for calling out Tepper apologists. Why would you be so triggered by him saying that when you weren't even remotely mentioned? Guilty conscience.

Dj Khaled Congratulations GIF

I showed the Huddle what I said about Rock Hill and Tepper in the other thread. You're a liar. Until you admit you lied, that's what I'll think of you as.

4 minutes ago, top dawg said:

You obviously don't understand the concept of suspect coaching, awful play calling and a porous line having a limiting effect. No context whatsoever.

This is just lazy.  Very lazy tbh.  I won’t disagree that we have issues everywhere including coaching, calling, protection, route trees and game planning.  The crazy thing is it’s impossible for you to admit that at least some of the time Bryce IS the issue.  His inability to complete a single deep shot is a FUGGING issue.  Defenses don’t have to play us honest and it compromises everything.  I don’t have to break down tape, there are experts already doing that.  The same thing is being exposed every game…Bryce very rarely attempts a deep shot and it’s becoming apparent why…In the end I’ll happily stand on my comments because I’m basing them on actual events instead of imagined abilities.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Loyalty4Life said:

I've backed up what I say with actual evidence and theories and conjecture based in logic and previous facts.  Yes, that is my game and it's also the game and anyone that wants to add validity to their argument.  

I've shown you pockets that were not clean on deep balls.  Show me some actual evidence where he had a clean pocket and overthrew his receiver.  I can show you numerous clips of him doing it but they were in college so I don't think you'll accept them.  

I actually worry that he has not done it but it's not hard to see the he has the ability to do it and using a bit of conjecture based on very similar and parallel situations, ie college, that he'll do it in the NFL.  We are not talking about reading defenses or something that is drastically different in college than in the NFL. 

I'll fully agree that he's had clean pocket with openish WR downfield that he didn't attempt to throw deep to and again I'd look at those situation and ask why.

All you guys want to do is accerte something is true or fact and then made up a reason why you can't be bothered to actually show or point to any evidence.  You stand on invisible facts and evidence that is so easy to find that you can't be bothered to share any of it.

My god dude.  I can’t even read your nonsense anymore nor would I bother to produce the content you so desperately want when it’s already been produced by more reputable sources than me.  Nor do I feel bothered to do so by default when I haven’t made any claims that are untrue.  It’d be far easier for you to produce a single NFL deep completion, but you cannot.

I’d like you to prove you’re not related to Bryce Young.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Newtcase said:

My god dude.  I can’t even read your nonsense anymore nor would I bother to produce the content you so desperately want when it’s already been produced by more reputable sources than me.  Nor do I feel bothered to do so by default when I haven’t made any claims that are untrue.  It’d be far easier for you to produce a single NFL deep completion, but you cannot.

Then at least give me a link.  Can you do that.  I've asked Google.  I've asked Bing.  I even asked Santa Claus.

Tell me why he doesn't have the ability to throw deep.  Tell me why he has only attempted 1 pass over 30 yards.  That's why I can't show you him doing in the NFL.  He's has barely attempted it. 

WHY!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Newtcase said:

I think we have a new troll/15 year old in mental capacity

• Beer 1

Just now, Newtcase said:

This is just lazy.  Very lazy tbh.  I won’t disagree that we have issues everywhere including coaching, calling, protection, route trees and game planning.  The crazy thing is it’s impossible for you to admit that at least some of the time Bryce IS the issue.  His inability to complete a single deep shot is a FUGGING issue.  Defenses don’t have to play us honest and it compromises everything.  I don’t have to break down tape, there are experts already doing that.  The same thing is being exposed every game…Bryce very rarely attempts a deep shot and it’s becoming apparent why…In the end I’ll happily stand on my comments because I’m basing them on actual events instead of imagined abilities.

Unlike you Young bashers, I'm not afraid to admit anything. Young has looked skiddish out there, but it's not because he can't throw deep, it's because he's a rookie whose head is still spinning and who needs to learn and adjust to the speed of the game. The play calling hasn't done him (or any of our guys) any favors really. The protection hasn't been the greatest, which is also causing him to run around like a chicken with its head chopped off, and that's also made Bryce gun shy and prone to some dumb mistakes. He's made some mistakes from the beginning, like throwing two INTs in basically the same fashion to the same guy, and trying to get away instead of chucking the ball out of bounds, and I'm sure that hasn't helped his confidence either. There's more, but with all that, he seems to be getting more comfortable, protecting the ball better and slowly learning what he can and can't get away with at this level. With more experience, line play and schemes to get other receivers more involved, hopefully we'll see more improvement.

• Beer 1