• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robert Woods not expected to play this week - But Tank Dell is expected back.

Varking

23 minutes ago, Dave Gettleman's Shorts said:

imagine seeing Donte Jackson and cj Henderson lined up against you as an NFL WR

They would fuggin dominate me.  That said if we are scared of some rookie we aren’t in the right sport

@Varkingare you hedging your bets in case CJ bombs?  Woods has hardly mattered for them

Edited by Shocker

8 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Your secret man crush on CJ Stoud…come on now everyone else can see it

Hope you know I’m kidding

Oh CJ is playing terrific for a rookie. I’m the same every week though. I’m pulling for Panther wins in the lead up and then after the game I go back more towards being critical and looking at analytics. This game through the Bears game are all winnable and we aren’t going winless. 

This team deserves some wins so I’m hoping we can start something here. Frank is usually good after a bye, too. 

Just now, Varking said:

Oh CJ is playing terrific for a rookie. I’m the same every week though. I’m pulling for Panther wins in the lead up and then after the game I go back more towards being critical and looking at analytics. This game through the Bears game are all winnable and we aren’t going winless. 

This team deserves some wins so I’m hoping we can start something here. Frank is usually good after a bye, too. 

Yeah…definitely jelly with CJ.  The guy has looked historically great so far.  I can’t deny it