• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Week 8 Games

LinvilleGorge

1 minute ago, Kentucky Panther said:

The Levis haters are noticeably absent today 

Hey I thought he would be the worst of the 4, but damn he played great today.  I love it for him and I like in Tennessee so many of friends and family are Titans fans.  I hope he continues to play great for all of them.

• Pie 2

Just now, UnluckyforSome said:

It is a bit of a tantalizing tease. Seems like the system is very qb friendly, and maybe that creates a little bit of good enough complacency. 

They took their big swing on Trey Lance and it backfired horribly. Put Bryce in SF and I think he'd COOK. Put Purdy here and... is that Pickles?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Hey I thought he would be the worst of the 4, but damn he played great today.  I love it for him and I like in Tennessee so many of friends and family are Titans fans.  I hope he continues to play great for all of them.

I’m rooting hard for him. Kentucky has taken quite a step back at the QB spot this season 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

How crazy is it that it took this long for Ridder to get benched?

I have not understood their method of roster building for most of Blank's tenure. It's a oddly constructed team most years. Heinicke is a better option at qb, but he is still backup level. Maybe they spend their next high pick on another rb.

Just now, UnluckyforSome said:

I have not understood their method of roster building for most of Blank's tenure. It's a oddly constructed team most years. Heinicke is a better option at qb, but he is still backup level. Maybe they spend their next high pick on another rb.

Well they already have two very good RB's so it's probably time for a first round FB.