• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Basketball 2023

beo

18 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Not sure where you were this year but Bronny ain’t playing. He collapsed and nearly died on the court during the summer. I’d be shocked if he plays at all this year but he’s definitely not playing tonight.

Did he redshirt?

There was talk that if a team drafted him in the 2024 draft LeBron would sign with said team.

5 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

He hasn’t redshirted but if he can’t medically play then he can’t medically play lol, his heart literally stopped.

Yeah I remember that but I thought they said he was good and can play basketball again. I didn't know he still wasn't cleared to play basketball.

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Hasn’t been cleared yet, they say his status is undetermined so I guess hypothetically he could come back this year.

Oh I didn't notice. Thanks for the update. Hopefully everything works out for the kid health wise. Basketball is just a sport at the end of the day.

Carolina looks like a completely different team this season.  We will be challenged on defense especially inside but this team is so much better.  

Withers is incredibly important to this team which will need defense.

Z high could be important too.  Dude is fearless as a frosh 

Deleting Caleb Love just changed everything 

Edited by Shocker