• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Basketball 2023

beo

16 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

So who is this fat guy starting for NC State?

Dude makes Zion look skinny. This dude literally has a belly hanging under his shirt smh

He is actually pretty good…Heels just need to relax here.  Refs forgot their whistles apparently 

Just now, jayboogieman said:

I love messing with you UNC fans😁

asking a very stupid question that most sports savvy 15 year olds could answer intelligently is what you consider “messing with UNC fans” …pathetic. 

look at it like this - in football it’s the same reason why an 8-0 Bama team would 99% of the time be ranked higher than an 8-0 ECU or UNC Charlotte team 

Just now, jayboogieman said:

Pathetic or not, it got you to respond in your usual way. I know most UNC fans aren't the smartest. Would it have been easier for you to see it as a joke if I had put a State gif in the post?

If that was your idea of a joke then you must be really fun to be around at parties 

6 minutes ago, Shocker said:

This is bigtime win tonight…not many ACC teams when here this season

State sucks. They can’t shoot. I bet they don’t make the ncaa tourney, and I’m not just saying that as a Carolina guy. Burns is a decent player but there isn’t anything else there. 

Here is an interesting stat - the past three games at Pitt, at Clem, at NCheat State

8 total threes made combined. And two of those were from Blake Hinson. Really good defense showing up. I can’t tell you how many times in the past decade I’ve seen some scrub go off for 8 threes by himself against Carolina (see Iowa state last year). 

good job so far from OL’ Hubert

• Flames 1

4 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

State sucks. They can’t shoot. I bet they don’t make the ncaa tourney, and I’m not just saying that as a Carolina guy. Burns is a decent player but there isn’t anything else there. 

I figured you would show up to give this take…State shot horrible tonight even for them but the Tarheels defense was great today.  We didn’t shoot our normal from deep either and controlled this game.  Impressive win for me