• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 11: As the Harbaugh Continues to Turn

jayboogieman

27 minutes ago, CmC2k said:

He's definitely going to be there at the top of the 2nd. The age, knee stuff, supporting cast, and being a left-handed QB is going to have him slip out of the 1st in my opinion unless some team jumps to 30-32 to get the 5th year option. Hopefully he slips out of the 1st, and we can upcharge a team for a trade up since Qb picks are a premium.

Could be there but we won’t take him

11 minutes ago, Bama Panther said:

I cannot believe players still do this. This one wasn’t even close either. He was at the 2 when he started dropping the ball. 

UW gets the safety right after though. 

Yeah. I couldn't believe the guy did it either even with the announcers saying that was his first pick ever.

Just now, OldhamA said:

Because Van Dyke had 11 turnovers in his last 4 games. 

At least they had the threat of a forward pass. They could dial back the offense with him like they have for this guy but at least had a viable threat of an actual passing attack if they chose to use it. They don't trust this guy to do anything.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

At least they had the threat of a forward pass. They could dial back the offense with him like they have for this guy but at least had a viable threat of an actual passing attack if they chose to use it. They don't trust this guy to do anything.

He wasn't throwing INTs on risky plays - he was throwing them on routine plays. 

He was sabotaging his own team, he had to be benched. 

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

I haven’t seen much from either but this dude ain’t it

And I've watched every snap of Miami's season.

TVD could not start again for the Canes. Williams is a true Freshman in his second start on the road against FSU. We were never winning this game - not after TVD tanked. 

13 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

You think he makes it to the 2nd? I love his style but I think he goes on the first. Regardless Bryce gets 2024 to prove something. We will add some pieces for him.

I love him as a prospect but I really think he does. I have him as QB #3 but with his question marks I have him going as QB 5 or 6 depending on if a team really likes Riley Leonard from Duke. 

• Pie 1