• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teppers head shake

Turtle

4 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

He's also the person most responsible for the team being bad 

I mean, yeah thats the situation. 

He’s the big boss so he is ultimately responsible - it also means he gets to fire people.

He is not hiring a “football guy”, he doesn’t care what the fans think about him (if anything that will gas him up) he’s a self made orphan with two middle fingers for the haters. He will not admit he’s wrong.

He is not going to remove himself from the equation, he is going to hammer away until he figures it out.

Everyone buckle up, or jump out.

4 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

If your biggest hope is that a guy who has no clue what he's doing (yet still insists on being hands on) will one day somehow luck into doing the right thing, you have no hope.

Tepper needs to take himself completely out of the equation. The only guy I can see him trusting enough to do that with doesn't work here right now, but he could.

Goddamn I miss Poppa Jerry 

If im Tepper I'm on the phone with Jim Harbaugh and I'm offering him the HC position and give him full power. He is a proven winner on both the collegiate and pro level. He's the only hope we have right now if turning this franchise around.

Evero is not the answer either he will just be another yes man like Frank. We need a powerful figure someone who will tell Tepper STFU and let me run this franchise.

Edited by CamWhoaaCam
  • Flames 1

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

If im Tepper I'm on the phone with Jim Harbaugh and I'm offering him the HC position and give him full power. He is a proven winner on both the collegiate and pro level. He's the only hope we have right now if turning this franchise around.

Evero is not the answer either he will just be another yes man like Frank. We need a powerful figure someone who will tell Tepper STFU and let me run this franchise.

College Football Applause GIF by Michigan Athletics

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

12 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

He is the EXACT guy we need. He has so much attitude that he would tell Tepper to fug off and let him run the team. I cant see how others do not see how perfect he would be for Tepper's personality type. Proven record of success as well AND a coach who can get through to QB's. He is the coach we need but if we don't go after his ass, one we wont deserve.

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

He is the EXACT guy we need. He has so much attitude that he would tell Tepper to fug off and let him run the team. I cant see how others do not see how perfect he would be for Tepper's personality type. Proven record of success as well AND a coach who can get through to QB's. He is the coach we need but if we don't go after his ass, one we wont deserve.

Tepper showed interest before we hired Frank. At least we know it's a realistic possibility. I just want a true alpha who is about winning. Tepper keeps hiring yes men for HC.

It's why he didn't bring Wilks back the players vouched for him and Tepper couldn't stand it.

• Beer 1

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Tepper showed interest before we hired Frank. At least we know it's a realistic possibility. I just want a true alpha who is about winning. Tepper keeps hiring yes men for HC.

It's why he didn't bring Wilks back the players vouched for him and Tepper couldn't stand it.

You make more sense than our current GM and owner. Its sad that a guy on a message board sees a way to right the ship better than the "experts".

• Beer 1

9 hours ago, jopie87 said:

That head shake is going to lead to some firings.

As for the next head coach, you ask one question:

"How will you get the most out of Bryce?" And you hire who has the best plan. I don't care if it's an O.C., a QB coach, a college coach, the short order cook at the local Waffle House. Find the person with the best, detailed vision moving forward.

The next head coach is with Bryce for three years. You find the person with the best plan and let them run it from there. 

the next head coach will be in win now mode.

bryce young will not be under center.

Edited by demcj

Hard for me to say it's coaching.  There's almost no doubt that this team would have a winning record if Andy Dalton were the starter.  Bryce Young is trash and they're riding that ship to the bottom of the sea.  If Reich is smart he will put Dalton in at some point to show that a QB with half a brain can win games in this system.

• Poo 1

8 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

Hard for me to say it's coaching.  There's almost no doubt that this team would have a winning record if Andy Dalton were the starter.  Bryce Young is trash and they're riding that ship to the bottom of the sea.  If Reich is smart he will put Dalton in at some point to show that a QB with half a brain can win games in this system.

please step away from the keyboard.