• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First Goal Game

BY9Franchise

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

He’s good at first of the game goals, but more so on the road. I picked him at home and he got me one. There’s a player I’m favoring more, but gotta make sure he hits the ice tonight. Had a maintenance day yesterday. Though I’m torn between him and defense at this point. Do we get .5 points if we pick a defenseman who gets a tip? cause with rod switching forward and defense pairs nearly per game that make tip guesses 

Crashing Adam Driver GIF by Sony Pictures

It would be fun to amend the rules a bit maybe give d .5 and add last goal/GWG in 

Just now, BY9Franchise said:

It would be fun to amend the rules a bit maybe give d .5 and add last goal/GWG in 

I’d be down to add a .5 for blue liner tips. GWG would have to be a whole new game though.

With this team first goal is fun cause it literally can be anyone. One of the beauties of rods system. 

• Flames 1

13 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

I picked svech too everything I've seen is maintenence day no biggie...

God I hope raanta rides the pine

Pytor was in the starter crease yesterday. No morning skate today so we won’t know til Rod speaks… which it probably about now. 

Rod confirmed Pyotr in goal. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1