• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games that might not suck thread

LinvilleGorge

14 minutes ago, UnluckyforSome said:

Steeler at Bengals on here. I'm not expecting much from a Burrow-less Bengals team though.

Yeah, they're fuged for this year. Everyone talks about finding a WR to replace Higgins but I think it's past time they try to put an OL in front of Burrow. I'm gunning for a top 10 pick and the best OL available if I'm them. The WR class looks deep. There will be good WR prospects available on round two. Just try to figure out the guys the Panthers are high on and cross them off your list.

• Beer 1

Just now, Dorian Gray said:

Can’t blame the kicker there. That’s like when Frank ran Eddy out there clearly out of his range.

Yep. His life long FG is 56 yards and that was in HS. That would've been just barely good from 56. They just put him out there to do something just outside of his capability. Going for it on 4th and 12 is long odds too but better than that guy making from 58.