• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

4th-and-6 bubble screen

Dorian Gray

He is useless which is no surprise fitterer and tepper the guys who picked him are worthless too. I honestly feel bad for frank. We're forced in to running a certain scheme for an extremely undersized qb with olineman that can't run the scheme either.  So linemen can't run it , coach can't coach it and wrs don't fit it either.  Genius just genius.  I'm gonna go watch the Texans. They've got my qb

Just now, HardcoreHokie said:

He definitely changed *something* but good Lord that was one of the most ferocious blitzes I’ve ever seen.  

Would love for someone to post a replay of that one.  Defenders were in there *immediately*. 

Slants are wonderful pressure beaters.  If it's a jailhouse break you don't even have to really worry about getting past the sticks because the void immediately behind the DL.  Probably have at most one man to beat.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

19 minutes ago, pantherj said:

He was screaming KILL KILL KILL so obviously he audibled.

Doesn't necessarily mean he audibled

Probably a better chance that 2 plays were called in the huddle and he just killed it to the second play, which may have been the right call based on the look the defense gave.

The problem is if that second play that was called was that screen.

It may be semantics, but there is a significant difference, if that was a second play called in the huddle, I wouldn't call that an audible as I'm sure there were specific things he was supposed to look for and then check to that play if he did/didn't see them.

Just now, toldozer said:

No Steve was able to work to his lines strength not forced to work to their weakness

You can act like Wilkes could have magically had PS guards playing great but I choose to be realistic.. sorry.. He had the same bad situation in Zona .. What happened??

1 minute ago, recceice said:

You can act like Wilkes could have magically had PS guards playing great but I choose to be realistic.. sorry.. He had the same bad situation in Zona .. What happened??

He'd be no better running this offense were forced to Run. Bryce is the problem more than anyone else