• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper to speak on Tuesday

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

if you think its a wild conspiracy that tepper has meddled in the past and meddled in the draft when this motherfuger and his wife were at pro days then I am not sure what to tell you

just put me on ignore because I cannot argue on this simplistic level

you like tep I get it

If you don’t think this staff liked Bryce.  You know the guy that you claimed wouldn’t go top 3-5 pre draft while every major analyst claimed was the consensus QB1 across the league (before you jumped well ___ had him QB on THEIR big board)

then I don’t know what to tell you.  And you just prove my point that if Reich and McCown told you here in a month they had Bryce QB1.  You still couldn’t accept it.

Edited by ncfan

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

if you think its a wild conspiracy that tepper has meddled in the past and meddled in the draft when this motherfuger and his wife were at pro days then I am not sure what to tell you

just put me on ignore because I cannot argue on this simplistic level

you like tep I get it

Honest question.  If Tepper was completely removed and say Fitt, Brown, Caldwell all wanted Young while Reich wanted Carr which we passed on.  Do you really think McCown (the qb coach) on even Reich would really put up much of a fight for Stroud.  I do think Young or Stroud were most of our staff's 1A and 1B as they were on many analysts'. 

To me it seems clear Fitt was a Young guy from the beginning with his processing, point guard nonsense and never mentioning size, arm strength etc...  Brown is adamant about being a Young guy and with Caldwell being the one to take over the QB room now it seems pretty clear he was a Young guy.  

I think we were just wrong picking Young over Stroud as a whole.  It happens all the time I mean Mitch was picked over Mahomes and Brady went late in his draft.  I just don't think Tepper was banging the table overriding anyone who wanted Stroud.  I think more people wanted Young and he was 100% on board with it because he was a Young guy as well.  It does look like Tepper rushed things and forced this trade up too soon IMO.  

• Pie 2

12 hours ago, The_Voice_Of_Tepper said:

Hello all,

I just wanted to say thank you to the fans who understand and still support me and my process to bring a championship to the Carolinas. The NFL is a difficult world with many tough choices and many outcomes that do not go the way you would hope or desire.

With that said for those with a proven history of support for me and this team I have decided to reward your unwavering loyalty by offering potential job position’s within the franchise. If this would be of any interest to you please let me know.

Thanks again

Can I have a job where I underperform and phone it in for 11 months and then you fire me but then you pay me for 3 more years? I’m down for that agreement. 

On 11/28/2023 at 11:51 AM, The_Voice_Of_Tepper said:

Hello all,

I just wanted to say thank you to the fans who understand and still support me and my process to bring a championship to the Carolinas. The NFL is a difficult world with many tough choices and many outcomes that do not go the way you would hope or desire.

With that said for those with a proven history of support for me and this team I have decided to reward your unwavering loyalty by offering potential job position’s within the franchise. If this would be of any interest to you please let me know.

Thanks again

Thanks to all who messaged me with interest. There were quite a bit of responses and we appreciate it!