• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Mayer = Douchebag

Darth Biscuit

I don't know squat about this guy... never really listened to his music. He does seem to be banging the hottest celeb chicks there are, but based on this latest interview, seems like he has proven my initial read on him... that he's a complete asshat.

"Yeah, that girl is like crack cocaine to me. Sexually it was crazy," he says about Simpson. "That's all I'll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm."

"There are people in the world who have the power to change our values. Have you ever been with a girl who made you want to quit the rest of your life? Did you ever say, 'I want to quit my life and just f--kin' snort you? If you charged me $10,000 to f--k you, I would start selling all my poo just to keep f--king you."

http://www.tvshark.com/read/?art=arc4757

He also goes on in the interview to call his penis a "white supremacist" and use the n-word...

The same company that did the Barenaked Ladies cruises I went on also did his (called the Mayercraft Carrier) and the word was he was completely isolated and protected, did not really interact with the fans that paid a crapload of money to be on the ship with him. I would have been pretty pissed, the idea of these things is that the hardcore fans might get a chance to say hi or have a pic with their fave artist.

I don't know squat about this guy... never really listened to his music. He does seem to be banging the hottest celeb chicks there are, but based on this latest interview, seems like he has proven my initial read on him... that he's a complete asshat.

http://www.tvshark.com/read/?art=arc4757

He also goes on in the interview to call his penis a "white supremacist" and use the n-word...

Say what you need to say, say what you need to say. Say what you need to say, say what you need to say. Say what you need to say, say what you need to say. Say what you need to say, say what you need to say. Say what you need to say, say what you need to say.

The guy is a lyrical genius.

The same company that did the Barenaked Ladies cruises I went on also did his (called the Mayercraft Carrier) and the word was he was completely isolated and protected, did not really interact with the fans that paid a crapload of money to be on the ship with him. I would have been pretty pissed, the idea of these things is that the hardcore fans might get a chance to say hi or have a pic with their fave artist.

Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......BNL! Now I get it!!

So it really wasn't Barry Nut Lickers, my bad.

:D

Archived