• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

Mr. Scot

8 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Oh so you know nothing about DJ who we all know would say the right thing like most smart players. He's a great locker room guy who never stirs the pot or said anything controversial while he was a Panthers but you expect him to say he wants a new QB like you would?  I know you wouldn't trust DJ if he was still here and backed Bryce 100% publicly due to your obvious hatred towards him. If Bryce was his QB, they would be best buddies because they have the same personality and outlook in life, something that Fields hasn't been.

https://www.landgrantholyland.com/2021/4/29/22408619/nfl-draft-ohio-state-justin-fields-miracle-shocking

Coming from the same poster who created a post here for us to trade for him, I suspect you are related to this bum that is not a leader.

9 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Say nothing. Leave it up to the FO to make those decisions. Sounds like he really believes in Field as his QB.

We already know how you feel about Fields cause he reminds you so much of Cam. He has all the tools like Cam that you cherish so much in this article. Maybe you have a point.

https://www.sportsmockery.com/chicago-bears/the-most-damning-justin-fields-fact-no-one-mentions-showed-up-again/

7 hours ago, GhostWhispah said:

Oh so you know nothing about DJ who we all know would say the right thing like most smart players. He's a great locker room guy who never stirs the pot or said anything controversial while he was a Panthers but you expect him to say he wants a new QB like you would?  I know you wouldn't trust DJ if he was still here and backed Bryce 100% publicly due to your obvious hatred towards him. If Bryce was his QB, they would be best buddies because they have the same personality and outlook in life, something that Fields hasn't been.

https://www.landgrantholyland.com/2021/4/29/22408619/nfl-draft-ohio-state-justin-fields-miracle-shocking

Coming from the same poster who created a post here for us to trade for him, I suspect you are related to this bum that is not a leader.

You good bro?

Get some help. Life can be hard, but never give up on your dreams.

7 hours ago, GhostWhispah said:

We already know how you feel about Fields cause he reminds you so much of Cam. He has all the tools like Cam that you cherish so much in this article. Maybe you have a point.

https://www.sportsmockery.com/chicago-bears/the-most-damning-justin-fields-fact-no-one-mentions-showed-up-again/

The sun is rising. The air is fresh. Go take a walk at the park and think about your future success.

57 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

The sun is rising. The air is fresh. Go take a walk at the park and think about your future success.

Bingo!!!!! You finally trying to change the subject cause that i am right Lol. You wanted Fields cause of Cam, kissing cousins grown from the same cloth. The idolizing is undeniable so let's get Tepper to trade for your boy so we can finally be SB contenders like you haf predicted before this season started but it will not just be hype. It will be your prime Cam to the rescue awww!!!

https://heavy.com/sports/chicago-bears/justin-fields-cam-newton-role-model/

Cam-Jus New-Fields Powa!!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

Bingo!!!!! You finally trying to change the subject cause that i am right Lol. You wanted Fields cause of Cam, kissing cousins grown from the same cloth. The idolizing is undeniable so let's get Tepper to trade for your boy so we can finally be SB contenders like you haf predicted before this season started but it will not just be hype. It will be your prime Cam to the rescue awww!!!

https://heavy.com/sports/chicago-bears/justin-fields-cam-newton-role-model/

Cam-Jus New-Fields Powa!!!!!!!!

Fields is nothing like Cam other than the running threat.

How did this turn into a Cam thread?

We all know you hate Cam. No need to remind us.

2 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Fields is nothing like Cam other than the running threat.

How did this turn into a Cam thread?

We all know you hate Cam. No need to remind us.

Who is this "We" you are referring on me hating Cam?!? Again, more BS i assumed cause I have stated once that i hated Cam or make fun of his attributes but have even mentioned on here that Cam is my hero! 

Just cause I told you my reason why you suggest trading for Fields is that he reminds you of Cam, unlike Bryce, does NOT make me hate Cam like you hope i would because of your obvious hatred of Bryce by making fun of his attributes. Anyone who makes fun of Bryce short comings is pure hate without using the actual hate word. Trust me on this! Don't worry, you are NOT the only one here who acts this way towards Bryce as some are MUCH worse.

So if my reasoning on why you want to trade for Fields is not cause he reminds you of Cam, then what is your REASONING? If you don't respond and provide any reasoning because you are ASHAMED that i am right that he reminds you of Cam, then we will end this subject now and i won't bring it up again. 

53 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

Who is this "We" you are referring on me hating Cam?!? Again, more BS i assumed cause I have stated once that i hated Cam or make fun of his attributes but have even mentioned on here that Cam is my hero! 

Just cause I told you my reason why you suggest trading for Fields is that he reminds you of Cam, unlike Bryce, does NOT make me hate Cam like you hope i would because of your obvious hatred of Bryce by making fun of his attributes. Anyone who makes fun of Bryce short comings is pure hate without using the actual hate word. Trust me on this! Don't worry, you are NOT the only one here who acts this way towards Bryce as some are MUCH worse.

So if my reasoning on why you want to trade for Fields is not cause he reminds you of Cam, then what is your REASONING? If you don't respond and provide any reasoning because you are ASHAMED that i am right that he reminds you of Cam, then we will end this subject now and i won't bring it up again. 

What are you trying to accomplish here?

I'm legit confused.

Ghost Whispah causing Chaos once again.