• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Mahomes pissed at somebody on the sideline?

Hell yeah he's pissed. That moron Kadarius Toney cost them the game.

That dude might get stomped out in the locker room. I honestly expect him to get cut for that. This is the second game he's cost them. He dropped a TD a couple weeks ago in the closing moments that would've been a game winner. When you're largely a non-factor and cost your team two games in a matter of a few weeks you gotta GTFO.

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hell yeah he's pissed. That moron Kadarius Toney cost them the game.

That dude might get stomped out in the locker room. I honestly expect him to get cut for that. This is the second game he's cost them. He dropped a TD a couple weeks ago in the closing moments that would've been a game winner. When you're largely a non-factor and cost your team two games in a matter of a few weeks you gotta GTFO.

Third time if you want to count that historically bad performance in the season opener, which I think is fair.

• Pie 1

Now saying it's directed at the refs... don't know.

I'm sure he's frustrated about the call. They lost last week because of a blatantly missed pass interference (after getting a gift of a late hit flag). But the guy was in the neutral zone. That ain't on the ref. That's on that dumbass WR who has a long history of crucial errors.

Also, from our "moment of cringe" department...

I have no idea why Jackson Mahomes is a thing and why Patrick hasn't put him in check hard yet. I wouldn't even know who he was if it wasn't for sports media pointing out the cringe stuff he does on social media riding his brother's coattails.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I have no idea why Jackson Mahomes is a thing and why Patrick hasn't put him in check hard yet. I wouldn't even know who he was if it wasn't for sports media pointing out the cringe stuff he does on social media riding his brother's coattails.

Celebrity adjacent dumbsh-ts have always been a media staple.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Celebrity adjacent dumbsh-ts have always been a media staple.

Yeah, I'm just surprised that Patrick hasn't gone off on him yet. If he was my brother I would've told him a long time ago that if you don't wanna get cut the fug off you gotta stop doing dumb poo on social media embarrassing me while using the fact that you're my brother to gain your following. Pick a different shtick because I ain't having this poo.