• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear David Tepper

hepcat

5 minutes ago, RayRedd said:

PSL-owners are the true bedrock of the "fan base" of this organization -- and they have proven ain't going anywhere👊.

Carry on with the irrelevant and ineffective whinging... 🤘

Oh… you are going to be in a world of surprised when games get blacked out next year.  

10 hours ago, RayRedd said:

PSL-owners are the true bedrock of the "fan base" of this organization -- and they have proven ain't going anywhere👊.

Carry on with the irrelevant and ineffective whinging... 🤘

Judging from some of the home games the PSL owners aren’t showing up and a good number of them post on this forum about not renewing their seats. After this season I can’t imagine many will be renewing. Knowing Tepper he will sell them to 3rd party resellers just to continue claiming the games are a “sellout”

7 hours ago, hepcat said:

Judging from some of the home games the PSL owners aren’t showing up and a good number of them post on this forum about not renewing their seats. After this season I can’t imagine many will be renewing. Knowing Tepper he will sell them to 3rd party resellers just to continue claiming the games are a “sellout”

You're correct that a lot of people sell on the secondary market and don't attend the game/s -- but they aren't selling their PSL's -- there's a BIG difference.

The number of PSL listings is at 2-year lows, which makes sense, think about it.

20 hours ago, Lame Duck said:

Tepper had beyond screwed the pooch here.  He will either need to sell the team or move the team.  He pissed off both states.

I would not be surprised if he did move the team. However, the way it's going that would be no great loss.

I have been a devoted, diehard Panthers fan and P.S.L. holder since day one. I would never in my wildest dreams think I would or could have such negative feelings pertaining to the Carolina Panthers that I presently have.

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, KatsAzz said:

I have been a devoted, diehard Panthers fan and P.S.L. holder since day one. I would never in my wildest dreams think I would or could have such negative feelings pertaining to the Carolina Panthers that I presently have.

Do you have your PSL's listed for sale?

15 hours ago, RayRedd said:

You're correct that a lot of people sell on the secondary market and don't attend the game/s -- but they aren't selling their PSL's -- there's a BIG difference.

The number of PSL listings is at 2-year lows, which makes sense, think about it.

I know two people personally who are not renewing their PSLs. One is retiring and leaving Charlotte so it makes sense, the other no longer enjoys going to the games