• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young is SOOOOOO ATROCIOUS that…..

TheBigKat

1 minute ago, Panthera onca said:

I will be at the game Sunday Mr. narcissist. Say the word....

you're a better man then me.... I will be in our home in Charleston, SC.... you're more than welcome to come to the club section (if you can afford entrance) and shake my hand and have a photo. 

• Flames 1

Unless you can objectively qualify what a lockable v unlockable thread is that is merely redundant, then just stop while you’re ahead.

Same people that want to dictate who can post or not are the same who tend to send essays to mods via DM complaining about when they experience the slightest inconvenience or warning. Not the OP but just saying. 

Don’t partake in what you perceive as muddy or else you’re gonna get muddy. It also goes away quicker when you don’t as well.

• Pie 1

Just now, Bear Hands said:

Unless you can objectively qualify what a lockable v unlockable thread is that is merely redundant, then just stop while you’re ahead.

Same people that want to dictate who can post or not are the same who tend to send essays to mods via DM complaining about when they experience the slightest inconvenience or warning. Not the OP but just saying. 

Don’t partake in what you perceive as muddy or else you’re gonna get muddy. It also goes away quicker when you don’t as well.

I never complain to a mod, I can handle my own but point taken