• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The S2 lab and its testing... not for the faint of heart

TheBigKat

On 12/12/2023 at 7:22 PM, TheBigKat said:

Sir... read the room/board... this is THE WORST TEAM IN THE NFL / PROFESSIONAL SPORTS, there's nothing going on here. Some of us are just trying to pass the time with shits and giggles because there's not enough alcohol available to numb the pain this pathetic franchise has turned into.... What else is there to talk about, the draft, the 2032 season?

Several of the frequent intelligent/rational posters have migrated over to the Panthers discord server instead of posting here after it was made clear that this was a place where people are only allowed to bitch about the team.

Unrelated, if you want company to watch the game this week or kid-friendly recommendations to take TheLilKats too while y'all are down this way feel free to hmu!

• Pie 1

18 hours ago, Icege said:

Several of the frequent intelligent/rational posters have migrated over to the Panthers discord server instead of posting here after it was made clear that this was a place where people are only allowed to bitch about the team.

Unrelated, if you want company to watch the game this week or kid-friendly recommendations to take TheLilKats too while y'all are down this way feel free to hmu!

I wouldn’t call the five people here still defending Bryce Young “rational”. It’s hard for me to see how someone can see what we’ve all seen this year and see anything positive 

Edited by TN05
  • Pie 1

3 hours ago, TN05 said:

I wouldn’t call the five people here still defending Bryce Young “rational”. It’s hard for me to see how someone can see what we’ve all seen this year and see anything positive 

Our QBs have always had factions, that’s just natural. It’s usually split pretty evenly. This ain’t that. Thank God. Everyone sees what we all see.. except a handful. 

On 12/16/2023 at 11:07 AM, TN05 said:

You're absolutely right. It makes zero sense to remain on the Huddle if somebody wants to actually discuss football instead of scapegoating a rookie QB. 😜

2 hours ago, Icege said:

You're absolutely right. It makes zero sense to remain on the Huddle if somebody wants to actually discuss football instead of scapegoating a rookie QB. 😜

I don't know man. Bryce hasn't scored a TD in the last four games. You kind of need more points on the board than your opponents to win in this league, so it'd be nice if he could manage more than 170 yards a game and score occasionally. I hope that's not too much to ask of a QB drafted at no. 1 and touted as an NFL-ready super-processor, especially considering that rookie UDFAs and backup QBs around the league are showing more skills and fight than he does.

On 12/12/2023 at 7:22 PM, TheBigKat said:

Sir... read the room/board... this is THE WORST TEAM IN THE NFL / PROFESSIONAL SPORTS, there's nothing going on here. Some of us are just trying to pass the time with shits and giggles because there's not enough alcohol available to numb the pain this pathetic franchise has turned into.... What else is there to talk about, the draft, the 2032 season?

The worst team in pro sports is either the Athletics or the Pistons. We might be the most dysfunctional but there’s hope if people just allowed time to pass. The best part about the turn around will be those who didn’t have faith will act like 2023 never happened because then they’d have to own up to their short sighted irrational behavior. 

• Beer 1