• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Non-Panthers NFL Games

kungfoodude

It's definitely gonna be interesting to see what the Commanders do. If they go QB in round one there will definitely be a trade market for him and the Commanders should honestly take advantage of that.

What they should really do though is spam picks at OL and secondary because they're bottom of the barrel in both areas.

13 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Jake had his time but Cam was a much better player and more cerebral than him too which will ruffle some feathers. 

Jake was successful because he had very underrated arm talent. He could force throws he should have never made but he got away with it more often than not because he had a HOF at WR and stud in Moose. 

Cam on that 08 team is undefeated 

I agree. I think people expected Cam to be better because of where he was drafted. Jake was a pleasant surprise. Cam with Moose and Smith would have been fun. 

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

I agree. I think people expected Cam to be better because of where he was drafted. Jake was a pleasant surprise. Cam with Moose and Smith would have been fun. 

Jake was fuging awesome and Cam was Superman. Sucks both got derailed early by injuries to their throwing arms. fuging luck of the Panthers.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's definitely gonna be interesting to see what the Commanders do. If they go QB in round one there will definitely be a trade market for him and the Commanders should honestly take advantage of that.

What they should really do though is spam picks at OL and secondary because they're bottom of the barrel in both areas.

Howell in Atlanta with those weapons would be scary. 

Atlanta is the team to watch they probably will miss out on Caleb/Maye so they might be in the trade market for QB's like Howell/Fields.

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Howell in Atlanta with those weapons would be scary. 

Atlanta is the team to watch they probably will miss out on Caleb/Maye so they might be in the trade market for QB's like Howell/Fields.

They're definitely one of those teams to watch that could make a huge swing with the right coach/QB combo. They're basically where we were a year ago. Hopefully they botch it just as bad as we did. 😂

Teams in this spot can go the way of the Panthers or the way of the Texans. We'll see.

For the record if we’re gonna poo on Cam for not diving on a ball when he was anticipating a bounce,  and when the result would have been 4th and 25th and the game rigged out of sight for Manning’s retirement party…

Then perhaps we can equally say Jake Delhomme was as selfish for throwing 5 picks on a stacked team and not pulling himself when his back up was proven to be better than him at the time. I’m not an asshole defending the best QB this team has ever fielded from ignorance and trolls spewing the same crap for the last 8 years.

Edited by OneBadCat
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

For the record if we’re gonna poo on Cam for not diving on a ball when he was anticipating a bounce,  and when the result would have been 4th and 25th and the game rigged out of sight for Manning’s retirement party…

Then perhaps we can equally say Jake Delhomme was as selfish for throwing 5 picks on a stacked team and not pulling himself when his back up was proven to be better than him at the time. I’m not an asshole defending the best QB this team has ever fielded from ignorance and trolls spewing the same crap for the last 8 years.

Maybe we can just not poo on our past great players? Pleasant memories of last good times is about all we have to cling to at the moment so let's just not fug those up.

7 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

It was second down.... 

No.excuses for Jake there either but it's also not a SB Jake Balled out in the SB cam did not.

But i agree with LinvilleGorge 

27 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That was a helluva pick by the Jags. Lamar broke all the rules on that one. Don't throw late across the middle. Check. Don't throw back across the field. Check. Don't throw across your body. Check. The great ones can break the rules but when you break all of them you're flirting with disaster.

Doesn't look like an MVP to me