• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

February has sucked

Cat

find new friends.

i dont know want sort of stimulation would cure your boredom. pick up a hobby, exercise, medataion/no mind, drugs, booze, go skiing, rape your husband, goto a musical/theater show, invent something you've been to, do something spontaneous, go for a hike, treasure hunt, treat yourself to a spa treatment, try float-tank, buy a pet, pick up a martial art for the zzombie apocalypse, go volunteer, buy a vibrator, goto the richard petty experience, theme park, hold a old school sleepover, remember the last you where bored and what you did then.

if tv/movies/series would help here is my second best website on the interwebz; http://www.ovguide.com/

ive been feeling emo recently and one thing that helps that (strangely) is GREAT old school blues. pick something thats out of your normal routine, that always gives my brain stimulation along with nootropics.

find new friends.

i dont know want sort of stimulation would cure your boredom. pick up a hobby, exercise, medataion/no mind, drugs, booze, go skiing, rape your husband, goto a musical/theater show, invent something you've been to, do something spontaneous, go for a hike, treasure hunt, treat yourself to a spa treatment, try float-tank, buy a pet, pick up a martial art for the zzombie apocalypse, go volunteer, buy a vibrator, goto the richard petty experience, theme park, hold a old school sleepover, remember the last you where bored and what you did then.

if tv/movies/series would help here is my second best website on the interwebz; http://www.ovguide.com/

ive been feeling emo recently and one thing that helps that (strangely) is GREAT old school blues. pick something thats out of your normal routine, that always gives my brain stimulation along with nootropics.

so many good things in there. I think I've been playing too many video games lately and my brain needs constant stimulation now. i dont know just a guess.

Archived