• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top three most hated teams?

Harbingers

I call BS on this poll, rangers? Check. Toronto, I hate like I hate the cowboys so they don’t even factor into true hate. Montreal? Why are they even a thing?

I won’t say overall for the canes as a team, but in this last run, the Rod years, who is your most hated teams as a canes fan?

Rags, Caps, TB. But Boston in that tenure is basically a 50/50 with TB for me. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I call BS on this poll, rangers? Check. Toronto, I hate like I hate the cowboys so they don’t even factor into true hate. Montreal? Why are they even a thing?

I won’t say overall for the canes as a team, but in this last run, the Rod years, who is your most hated teams as a canes fan?

Rags, Caps, TB. But Boston in that tenure is basically a 50/50 with TB for me. 

Rangers. Caps. Boston. That order. Rangers fans are so annoying they get top two teams. 

• Pie 3

Hall Of Hate: NYR, BOS, TB

Honorable Mention: FLA

Canes excorcised the demons in DC with that Game 7 3OT thriller a few years ago. I watched that game at a bar full of Caps fans. I saw the heartbreak and devastation in their eyes as we cleared the benches celebrating in their misery.

It warmed my soul!

• Pie 1

The fact that one of the most universally hated sports cities, Philly, only makes one teams' top 3 and less than 1% of overall votes, shows just how abjectly terrible that franchise is.

Even in down years, the Eagles would be in every NFL fans top 5 most hated fanbases.

Not to mention...

Ice Hockey Popcorn GIF by NHL

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

Lol the Nucks have 46 points, a bit different than the worst team In a league.

But historically since 2011 they have been one of the biggest garbage teams in the league. Especially the last 4-5. I don’t fault their fans for being a little trepidatious about this year. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Beer 1

Just now, Harbingers said:

But historically since 2011 they have been one of the biggest garbage teams in the league. Especially the last 4-5. I don’t fault their fans for being a little trepidatious about this year. 

Sports all all what have you done for me lately come on you know that! I mean just look here after a few good or bad games lol.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

The fact that one of the most universally hated sports cities, Philly, only makes one teams' top 3 and less than 1% of overall votes, shows just how abjectly terrible that franchise is.

Even in down years, the Eagles would be in every NFL fans top 5 most hated fanbases.

Not to mention...

Ice Hockey Popcorn GIF by NHL

You don’t like gritty? Just that face is superb for a mascot. Plus I love Philly gooning the caps, Boston, rags, etc over the years. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

You don’t like gritty? Just that face is superb for a mascot. Plus I love Philly gooning the caps, Boston, rags, etc over the years. 

That is exactly my point.

They play like goons, in one of the most annoying cities in the history of mankind with some demonic lovecraftian horror avatar gyrating through my nightmares. And yet, I can't even muster disdain, let alone hatred for the battery throwing, Santa hating fanbase that cheers them on.

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Pie 1