• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christmas Day Games

BY9Franchise

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If the Ravens score here the 49ers need to consider getting Purdy out of there. He's well on the way to a catastrophic confidence shattering type game. He's thrown 4 picks already and it could easily be 5 or 6. They're still a top contender even with a face planting tonight but they aren't if they shatter Purdy in the process. He's on pace to throw 7 or 8 picks tonight and I doubt it's gonna get any better for him if he starts pressing trying to comeback.

Agreed!

I honestly think Sam Darnold would be a better option in the short term. 

3 minutes ago, The Natural said:

The 49ers defense has regressed a good bit under Steve Wilks.

Seems like every few weeks he's either heralded as a genius we were fools to let slip away or he's a scapegoat for their problems. I'm sure it doesn't help his QB has 4 turnovers though.

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Don't have a meltdown bro. We need you around. You are hilarious. 

Oh I got plenty of clown takes I ain't lying....

Franky tho is just a clown never shows up when he's wrong always nipping like a chihuahua when he's right....

Purdy is dooty vs real defenses.... he's definitely an average QB....

Don't change the fact this game (like most) is being decided by the defenses.

Just now, BY9Franchise said:

We'd have 6 wins instead of 2....

what's up with yall acting like mvps are superbowls dude is 1-2 in the playoffs and sat out anther game....

lol who said MVPs are super bowls? So MVPs don’t mean anything now? That’s some hate right there. I can’t imagine hating a guy that has done nothing to you, and has done nothing in this game worth the extreme hate. 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You mean this isn't Darnold? Because this looks like Darnold. 😂

Nah Darnold looked legit under Wilks. With those weapons he's not making those kind of mistakes. I truly believe he gives them the best shot to win a SB. Purdy is still young I don't think he's ready for that kind of run.

Darnold would simply be asked to take care of the ball. I think he does a better job of that than Purdy at this point.

1 minute ago, AggieLean said:

lol who said MVPs are super bowls? So MVPs don’t mean anything now? That’s some hate right there. I can’t imagine hating a guy that has done nothing to you, and has done nothing in this game worth the extreme hate. 

MVPs have never meant anything....  lol it's like the pro bowl how exactly do they help the team? Only one thing means anything in this league The Lombardi