• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

call me fugging crazy but...

SmittysLawnGuy

On 12/26/2023 at 12:23 AM, Carolina Mike said:

The huddle is a yo-yo from week to week.

I still am in fever of blowing everything up! Get rid of everyone. A complete redo start over and change everything. Go as far as rip out the carpet in the front offices, tear down drywall, change the light fixtures, rip out the artificial grass, get new vendors for food & drinks!

Most importantly get everyone that’s okay with losing away from this team. 

I couldnt think of anything more to describe this fanbase as a whole. Its absolutely insane

• Pie 1

On 12/25/2023 at 7:52 PM, SmittysLawnGuy said:

I actually like this coaching staff we have now. You hear Tabors presser, dude sounds legit. The D has outperformed our talent all year other than Sunday and every team lays ann egg. The offense, you can't expect a week after Reich is gone for the the playbook to be vastly different. It was Sunday, motions play action, roll outs. I'm just saying pump the breaks. I think we just may have something on the roster. Listen to a John Foxx, Ron Rivera and Matt Rhule presser up against Tabors. Tell you which guy I'd rather hear. He has these guys playing and the O has come out of the ice age! Tabor for HC!

I know but,we went through this last year. Not a chance. They just don't think like that,no matter what the people in the locker room think. It's been a very frustrating year 

• Pie 1