• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Maple Leafs 7pm

KingKucci

The Leafs have climbed another rung towards the top of my most disliked teams list.

Refs swallowed whistles too many times again tonite. The hit on Fast was high- no call. Matthew's firing the puck after taking a penalty is a misconduct- no call. Leafs players begging for calls by throwing their arms up everytime something happened is a misconduct- no call.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

30 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

So legit question. Does Aho get Player of the Week or does he get snubbed for McKinnon.

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Aho should. But you know how the league feels about the canes. Them and refs hate us. 

He's gonna get snubbed for LeTang, who had 5 assists in a single period earlier this week.

• Pie 1

On 12/31/2023 at 10:25 AM, Anybodyhome said:

He's gonna get snubbed for LeTang, who had 5 assists in a single period earlier this week.

Wow, it’s upside down world. Letang and McKinnon didn't even get 2-3 stars?

Panarin and Hughes who had a combined point total that had what Aho had? 

I mean as much as I hate Letang they went Luke over Letang? The dude scored as many points in one period as Luke did the entire week. 

They were robbed. 

Edited by Harbingers

On 12/30/2023 at 11:24 PM, Anybodyhome said:

The Leafs have climbed another rung towards the top of my most disliked teams list.

Refs swallowed whistles too many times again tonite. The hit on Fast was high- no call. Matthew's firing the puck after taking a penalty is a misconduct- no call. Leafs players begging for calls by throwing their arms up everytime something happened is a misconduct- no call.

Yes, that was pretty bad, to say the least!!!