• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

At what point did you figure out Tepper is a piece of shitt

7 hours ago, Selltheteamtepper said:

I knew early bc I’m friends with some Richardson era office people who were forced out and told me all the horror stories. I was totally done with him after he traded away CMC for day 2 and 3 picks. Lake Norman isn’t the same without him. 

Don't let the door hit you on the ass... 👋👋

6 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

James Goodnight was the best person in the running...

N-e-v-e-r in "the running"... 🤦‍♂️

Mr. Goodnight is a gentleman, never had any interest in rolling in the mud with NFL owners...

6 hours ago, Growl said:

People will gripe but if there were secondary effects it quite possibly would’ve been the loss of a draft pick. 

dude jeopardized the team. 

We were never going to lose draft picks over this incident. Tepper was never going to be forced to sell the team over this incident. Some disgruntled Panthers fans are losing touch. 

1 hour ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I sense lots of jealousy on this thread. I don't like Tepper at all but im not going to call him a piece if poo. He threw a drink on a Jags fan, who gives a damn. The guy was yelling and talking poo so he got a drink thrown on him. I couldn't care less. Sometimes running your mouth to the wrong guy in person gets you punched in the face and your teeth knocked out. I bet he needed the drink thrown on him anyhow, who cares. I expect that sort of behavior from Tepper since he is most definitely a jack ass but im not going to call him a piece of poo. How many of you have done crap you regret later out of anger and made yourself look like a jackass but im as well not going to consider you all pieces of poo. Likewise im not going to be jealous of that jack ass Tepper's money and call him a piece of poo just because he was smart enough and talented enough to make billions on his own. There isn't a damn one of you that wouldn't make money the way he did and own an NFL team if you had his business savy / brains and could so don't hand me that bull poo. I guess im just insensitive because I don't give a damn that the poor Jags fan got a drink thrown on him. Give his ass a safe space then as im sure he now has PTSD or some crap. The dude ought to be happy as I bet he gets paid for running his pie eater and getting a drink thrown on him for it. Tepper is a Jack ass but a piece of poo? Come on, quit being so damn jealous and envious of him and just accept he lives a life only we could ever dream of. If any of us had his business mind, we would all be owners of NFL teams.

^^ 🙌 ^^ 🙌 ^^ 🙌 ^^

If whiny b*tches were found in herds in the bush in Africa, this would be the biggest herd of whiny b*tches in the history of herds of whiny b*tches!! 

🤦‍♂️😂😁

1 hour ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I sense lots of jealousy on this thread. I don't like Tepper at all but im not going to call him a piece if poo. He threw a drink on a Jags fan, who gives a damn. The guy was yelling and talking poo so he got a drink thrown on him. I couldn't care less. Sometimes running your mouth to the wrong guy in person gets you punched in the face and your teeth knocked out. I bet he needed the drink thrown on him anyhow, who cares. I expect that sort of behavior from Tepper since he is most definitely a jack ass but im not going to call him a piece of poo. How many of you have done crap you regret later out of anger and made yourself look like a jackass but im as well not going to consider you all pieces of poo. Likewise im not going to be jealous of that jack ass Tepper's money and call him a piece of poo just because he was smart enough and talented enough to make billions on his own. There isn't a damn one of you that wouldn't make money the way he did and own an NFL team if you had his business savy / brains and could so don't hand me that bull poo. I guess im just insensitive because I don't give a damn that the poor Jags fan got a drink thrown on him. Give his ass a safe space then as im sure he now has PTSD or some crap. The dude ought to be happy as I bet he gets paid for running his pie eater and getting a drink thrown on him for it. Tepper is a Jack ass but a piece of poo? Come on, quit being so damn jealous and envious of him and just accept he lives a life only we could ever dream of. If any of us had his business mind, we would all be owners of NFL teams.

Just to add on. I'd love to be able to tear down the house of an old boss or two. That guy who owned the now nonexistent house that Tepper eventually had replaced is the real POS. 

As soon as I heard he was a billionaire hedge fund manager............the simple fact is to develop wealth in the financial markets within that venue does nothing to add to a real economy but fleeces it by inflating the money supply...along with the resultant decisions in hedge funds that end up negatively impacting the lives of those struggle to make a living in the real economy to their gain. 

To make that kind of money and sleep well at night knowing the consequences of your decisions on others for your profit and gain..........one must be void of empathy (or a sociopath) and in some cases feel so superior to others (narcissist) that you actually enjoy crushing and causing issues for those who you are above (psychopathy). 

When you read the story of his revenge over a former Goldman Sachs CEO that passed over promoting him because of his personality issues and his result purchase of that CEO's home and leveling it to build a bigger one in its place is all one needs to know that this man is mentality a liability to society let alone the NFL. 

• Pie 4

6 hours ago, top dawg said:

I find these types of threads as unbefitting for the Huddle. It is reflective of the downgrade in serious and analytical football discussion around this place however. Just my personal opinion. 

Tepper has more than brought this on himself.

It's telling the only one who agrees with you on this is Dr Lunker back on a new account.

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, frankw said:

Tepper has more than brought this on himself.

It's telling the only one who agrees with you on this is Dr Lunker back on a new account.

I doubt I am the only one of this opinion. I've been on the Huddle circa 2003 and these kinds of threads weren't really the norm on our football forum. Furthermore, I don't think it's normal to call someone a POS for such a decidedly benign act, particularly when you don't know the full circumstances. Was it a jerk move? Sure. But throwing the term "piece of poo" around in reference to human beings is also pretty crappy, but it's indicative as to where our society is. Don't get me wrong, there are some actively terrible human beings who in my opinion should probably get that title, but Tepper isn't one of them. 

I knew nothing about Tepper when he bought the Panthers and thought he could be a good owner since he had lots of his own money backing him.

However, slowly but surely his actions over time  proved that my expectations were in vain  to the point I am ashamed that the Panthers, a team I have pulled for and supported since day one is presently owned by someone as classless as him.

I was in favor of the more local ownership options. Lots were saying Tepper was loaded and he'd be able to buy our way into becoming a contender.

He's botched a new facility, not improved the game-day experience, added turf, failed in hiring coaches/GM. Money did not help.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1