Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

With Panthers cleaning house how safe is Bryce


 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, recceice said:

Omg!! This is not that hard..

Every job in the world has prerequisite requirements.. 

Its no doubt in anybody’s mind (other then a couple fans here) that working with BY having a plan to develop BY and getting pieces for BY to succeed is a major prerequisite requirement for this job..

Im sorry you don’t see this..

We get it, you're gay for Bryce, but does he even know you exist? I doubt he reads his forum, so shouldn't you try to slide into his DM instead?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, recceice said:

they Literally had BY rated behind Only Lawrence , Burrows and Herbert..

So one guy had him as the 4th best prospect since 2017….

Last QB that dude drafted was Kellen Mond in the 3rd….who didn’t make it past 1 year on the roster.  

His biggest QB draft pick ever was weak armed check down king Teddy Bridgewater 

  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, recceice said:

It’s a fact Number 1 picks get more then 1 year to prove themselves.. 

Its more a fact that picks that were traded for do… 
Sorry if I’m using historical fact to form my opinion..

Well, it’s not a fact.  Last 5 years. And there isn’t really a difference between #1 overall and all the top picks. 
 

2022

#2 overall Wilson - benched year 2 

#3 overall - 4 total starts and isn’t with the team.  49ers gave up even more assets than we did for Bryce 

2018

#10 overall - traded after 1 year 

  • Pie 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

Well, it’s not a fact.  Last 5 years. And there isn’t really a difference between #1 overall and all the top picks. 
 

2022

#2 overall Wilson - benched year 2 

#3 overall - 4 total starts and isn’t with the team.  49ers gave up even more assets than we did for Bryce 

2018

#10 overall - traded after 1 year 

We do understand the difference in what is an anomaly and what is standard procedure right??

If something happens more often then that’s the standard if it happens 3x compared to the 30+ times it didn’t that’s a anomaly..

And in 2 of your 3 examples.. Those players got more then 1 year.. 
Wilson is still on the Jets and Lance got hurt his 2nd year.. 

But let’s also add context..

Only thing comparable to what you think could happen here is Lance.. But that would take 

BY getting hurt

A 7th round QB playing all world 

and The team being good enough to win with a 7th round QB..

JMO I don’t see that scenario playing out here.. sorry

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, recceice said:

We do understand the difference in what is an anomaly and what is standard procedure right??

If something happens more often then that’s the standard if it happens 3x compared to the 30+ times it didn’t that’s a anomaly..

And in 2 of your 3 examples.. Those players got more then 1 year.. 
Wilson is still on the Jets and Lance got hurt his 2nd year.. 

But let’s also add context..

Only thing comparable to what you think could happen here is Lance.. But that would take 

BY getting hurt

A 7th round QB playing all world 

and The team being good enough to win with a 7th round QB..

JMO I don’t see that scenario playing out here.. sorry

Well, you declared it was a fact QBs get 2 years to prove themselves 

25% of the top 10 QBs in the half decade prior to Bryce didn’t get 2 full years to prove themselves before they were taken off the field 

and I invested no energy.  It was just top 10 over 5 years,  We really could look at all first rounders.  Top of my head, an example is 2022 first rounder was Pickett was just benched.  

the table is set for a new HC to bench him next year in season if doesn’t improve.  Like Wilson was but higher odds given this coach wouldn’t have drafted him.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, CRA said:

Well, you declared it was a fact QBs get 2 years to prove themselves 

25% of the top 10 QBs in the half decade prior to Bryce didn’t get 2 full years to prove themselves before they were taken off the field 

and I invested no energy.  It was just top 10 over 5 years,  We really could look at all first rounders.  Top of my head, an example is 2022 first rounder was Pickett was just benched.  

the table is set for a new HC to bench him next year in season if doesn’t improve.  Like Wilson was but higher odds given this coach wouldn’t have drafted him.  

Did you really just move the goal post?? 
 In what post did I say he couldn’t get bench for bad play next year.. 
You just try to change the debate adding a caveat nobody was disputing.. 

We were talking about BY even with a new GM and Coaching staff will get the opportunity to be the starter next year.. Nobody was talking about him being impossible to bench?? Smh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, recceice said:

It’s a fact Number 1 picks get more then 1 year to prove themselves.. 

Its more a fact that picks that were traded for do… 
Sorry if I’m using historical fact to form my opinion..

Your above statement is generally correct, but has nothing to do with the initial comment I responded to, that you tried to state as a fact when it was your opinion. But you do you man. 

Edited by Martin
  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Martin said:

Your above statement is generally correct, but has nothing to do with the initial comment I responded to, that you tried to state as a fact when it was your opinion. But you do you man. 

The initial statement was is BY safe next year right..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, recceice said:

Did you really just move the goal post?? 
 In what post did I say he couldn’t get bench for bad play next year.. 
You just try to change the debate adding a caveat nobody was disputing.. 

We were talking about BY even with a new GM and Coaching staff will get the opportunity to be the starter next year.. Nobody was talking about him being impossible to bench?? Smh

Then what issue do you really have here.  No one is arguing Bryce is getting cut or won’t be the defacto 1 heading into next year…..but if you concede the possibility he can be benched next year then you should also be able to get why the next HC will need to add talent to his QB room for someone who can take over and not be pointless.  
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, recceice said:

The initial statement was is BY safe next year right..

He isn’t safe, as in he isn’t guaranteed to have the starting job all season just because he was the #1 overall pick. 

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

Then what issue do you really have here.  No one is arguing Bryce is getting cut or won’t be the defacto 1 heading into next year…..but if you concede the possibility he can be benched next year then you should also be able to get why the next HC will need to add talent to his QB room for someone who can take over and not be pointless.  
 

 

Yes there are ppl here actually arguing BY being traded in this actual thread..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

He isn’t safe, as in he isn’t guaranteed to have the starting job all season just because he was the #1 overall pick. 

Agree to disagree.. He will literally be given every opportunity to fail next year before the team does anything to move on.. It will take some catastrophic failure on his part before the team gives up on the investment they made.. jmo

In football that is as safe as you can be..

Edited by recceice
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


  • PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Krush Organics CBD Gummies Australia is overall considered one of the most uncommon CBD chewy sugary treats that anyone could hope to find. This is considering the way that they are easy to utilize, limited, and delicious. By far most quest for CBD things to ease annoying, and these CBD chewy sweets have been displayed to diminish pain, and unsettling influence, and even work on mental prosperity. CBD gummies are a convenient and discreet way of ingesting CBD and can be worth the expense if they relieve mild symptoms of anxiety, stress, or help ease sleeping problems — and early research suggests they can.   ➲➲➲ Deals LIVE➲➲➲Click Here To Visit – “OFFICIAL WEBSITE”   What are Krush Organics CBD Gummies Australia? Krush Organics CBD Gummies Australia can be utilized to reduce torment, battle pressure, further encourage sound rest affinities, and develop the protected design. You can comparatively utilize CBD chewy desserts to assist you with ending smoking. You will be liberated from the debilitating impacts of withdrawal, which will diminish your dangers of repeat. Chewy sweets can besides assist you with working on your own satisfaction by supporting your protected, further making muscle and joint success, moving a sound craving, and giving you better skin. https://sites.google.com/view/krush-organics-cbdgummies-au/home  https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/chromium-reviews/c/0FK6dUexwmI https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/chromium-reviews/c/R_d3zbTcsGE https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/chromium-reviews/c/Qxhu7cA2FwE https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/chromium-reviews/c/GCXi9HHb-FM https://krush-organics-cbd-gummies-aus-d6cabf.webflow.io/ https://krush-organics-cbd-gummies-aus-511f14.webflow.io/ https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/alfresco-content-services-add/krush-organics-cbd-gummies-australia-legitimacy-ingredients-and/m-p/362884 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/alfresco-content-services-add/krush-organics-cbd-gummies-australia-is-it-really-work-or-not-my/m-p/362888 https://baw-chamly.clubeo.com/calendar/2024/05/25/krush-organics-cbd-gummies-australia-legitimacy-ingredients-and-reduces-pain-stress-anxiety https://baw-chamly.clubeo.com/calendar/2024/05/25/krush-organics-cbd-gummies-australia-is-it-safe-effective-read-it-before-buy https://sites.google.com/view/ree-drummond-cbd-gummies-scam/home https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/chromium-reviews/c/W_kH0_lf4mg https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/chromium-reviews/c/1iKvfW1amNA https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/chromium-reviews/c/SydcYxIMaQI https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/chromium-reviews/c/_QbK27rdJJc https://ree-drummond-cbd-gummies-48e3b4.webflow.io/ https://ree-drummond-cbd-gummies-ecc165.webflow.io/ https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/alfresco-content-services-add/ree-drummond-cbd-gummies-is-fake-or-real-read-about-100-natural/m-p/362728 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/alfresco-content-services-add/ree-drummond-cbd-gummies-100-clinically-approved-benefits-from/m-p/362730 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/alfresco-content-services-add/ree-drummond-cbd-gummies-legitimacy-ingredients-and-reduces-pain/m-p/362731 https://medium.com/@bawra00/ree-drummond-cbd-gummies-is-fake-or-real-read-about-100-natural-product-aecc3c92a3d7 https://medium.com/@bawra00/ree-drummond-cbd-gummies-legitimacy-ingredients-and-reduces-pain-stress-anxiety-9140217a498d https://medium.com/@bawra00/ree-drummond-cbd-gummies-scam-or-legit-negative-user-complaints-or-real-results-804acea2972a https://baw-chamly.clubeo.com/calendar/2024/05/25/ree-drummond-cbd-gummies-100-clinically-approved-benefits-from-all-types-of-pain-and-stress https://baw-chamly.clubeo.com/calendar/2024/05/25/ree-drummond-cbd-gummies-reviews-2024-dont-buy-without-knowing-cost https://mec.high.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/038f78de-111b-ef11-989a-001dd80b2aee https://mec.high.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/679869f6-111b-ef11-989a-001dd80b2aee https://uoc-sandbox.powerappsportals.us/en-US/forums/general-discussion/2f132859-121b-ef11-989a-001dd83040e7 https://uoc-sandbox.powerappsportals.us/en-US/forums/general-discussion/5ac5556f-121b-ef11-989a-001dd83040e7 https://myiwa.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/22b47514-131b-ef11-a81c-000d3ad98414 https://myiwa.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/60653729-131b-ef11-a81c-000d3ad98414 https://solucoes.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/84f5ccbf-131b-ef11-9899-000d3a887d43 https://solucoes.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/db79e5dd-131b-ef11-9899-000d3ac045d9 https://sites.google.com/view/zen-leaf-cbdgummies-clinically/home https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/chromium-reviews/c/sXKNQziRM5E https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/chromium-reviews/c/_xCVA9-k8DE https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/chromium-reviews/c/VYdeWuTo9GI https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/chromium-reviews/c/V9Leo-dZIJ8 https://zen-leaf-cbd-gummies-e684bb.webflow.io/ https://zen-leaf-cbd-gummies-81a50d.webflow.io/ https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/alfresco-content-services-add/zen-leaf-cbd-gummies-my-outcomes-utilizing-it-does-it-really/m-p/362719 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/alfresco-content-services-add/zen-leaf-cbd-gummies-is-fake-or-real-read-about-100-natural/m-p/362723 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/alfresco-content-services-add/zen-leaf-cbd-gummies-shocking-results-and-my-outcomes-utilizing/m-p/362726 https://medium.com/@bawra00/zen-leaf-cbd-gummies-my-outcomes-utilizing-it-does-it-really-work-df8aa32abf3d https://medium.com/@bawra00/zen-leaf-cbd-gummies-shocking-results-and-my-outcomes-utilizing-it-16ff6066ea58 https://medium.com/@bawra00/zen-leaf-cbd-gummies-100-clinically-approved-benefits-from-all-types-of-pain-and-stress-ca079dbd942f https://baw-chamly.clubeo.com/calendar/2024/05/25/zen-leaf-cbd-gummies-is-fake-or-real-read-about-100-natural-product https://baw-chamly.clubeo.com/calendar/2024/05/25/zen-leaf-cbd-gummies-shocking-results-and-my-outcomes-utilizing-it https://mec.high.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/771caaae-111b-ef11-989a-001dd80b2aee https://mec.high.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-discussion/908615c7-111b-ef11-989a-001dd80b2aee https://uoc-sandbox.powerappsportals.us/en-US/forums/general-discussion/d16a2424-121b-ef11-989a-001dd83040e7 https://uoc-sandbox.powerappsportals.us/en-US/forums/general-discussion/ac78233c-121b-ef11-989a-001dd83040e7 https://myiwa.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/908d1cce-121b-ef11-a81c-000d3ad98414 https://myiwa.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/2c1a95e2-121b-ef11-a81c-000d3ad98414 https://solucoes.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/742c4e8a-131b-ef11-9899-6045bd3b7123 https://solucoes.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/6e2b1ca8-131b-ef11-9899-000d3a887d43 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/alfresco-content-services-add/biocore-cbd-gummies-is-it-safe-amp-effective-read-it-before-buy/m-p/361552 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/alfresco-content-services-add/biocore-cbd-gummies-2024-benefits-safe-effective-amp-shocking/m-p/362733 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSpNgKvNjFPnXcSoeqUZbZmJCM1H0ScdJHKPwZC3vhONvGXhsgANJPFdhS4d-8Qtk6mPEURxSQhEPHv/pubhtml https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gbzh4a06fUC03eoY86Izw6EeYuevpqmMDsFaz3M_W8g/edit
    • The hit piece was just a few months ago and a lot of points were valid lol.
    • No, sounds like he lost a lot of credibility writing a hit piece on Sean Mcdermott a couple years ago in this similar vein. Gotta try to get those subscribers up on his fuging substack lol. Also say your name when bashing someone publicly instead of hiding behind anonymity 
×
×
  • Create New...