• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Belichick to the Falcons incoming?

ncfan

1 hour ago, ncfan said:

Not going to lie

Kyle Pitts and Jonu Smith with Belichick isn’t something you want to see.

Exactly

Kyle Pitts to me is being held back. That guy would be the best TE in football with a decent QB. I watched him at Florida he is a tweener type WR/TE. He should be Kelce 2.0 with more athleticism.

18 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I haven't read that the deal is done, but that it may be depending upon a second interview.

A 2nd interview tells me he is interested and wants figure out what are his QB options moving forward.

Would be shocked if he doesn't go to Atlanta. BB is smart he knows this division is weak and Atlanta easily has the best roster over the other teams in the division. This is all about getting a QB.

I would hate to see them land Justin Fields with those weapons. Even vet QBs like Cousins/Russ would be a upgrade of what they had in the past.

25 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Someone said we have a third interview, I know we have the Bucs OC and Bengals OC who is the third? 

Joe Person said Slowik or Brian Johnson.

but Slowik said the other day that he is not doing any interviews until after the playoffs.  So my guess is Brian Johnson 

• Pie 2

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Imagine having to defend Bowers and Pitts at TE.

Gronk/Hernandez 2.0

I can already see the plan with BB. He will grab a veteran QB and build his 2 TE offense.

Or imagine they go up and get that LSU QB and have him surrounded by Jonu Smith, Kyle Pitts, Drake London, and Bijan

3 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Or imagine they go up and get that LSU QB and have him surrounded by Jonu Smith, Kyle Pitts, Drake London, and Bijan

I don't think BB wants a rookie. He's trying to win now.

I think Cousins would make sense as a cheap option and they just grab a another weapon on offense like Bowers.

They can become the 49ers overnight on offense. 

• Pie 2